Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You may have a point there Herr regarding sleep, but possibly 318-320 seats, 44% of vote and no shows by sinn fein or speaker not voting. May is OK for carrying on surely.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Not at all, no, because the Conservative Parry won't permit it, not because anything Corbyn says.

Right now Boris Johnson is rated as twice more likely than Jeremy Corbyn to be the next prime minister. Boris bloody Johnson.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Not at all, no, because the Conservative Parry won't permit it, not because anything Corbyn says.

Right now Boris Johnson is rated as twice more likely than Jeremy Corbyn to be the next prime minister. Boris bloody Johnson.

Have you seen any market on how long May has got left in terms of timing?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You may have a point there Herr regarding sleep, but possibly 318-320 seats, 44% of vote and no shows by sinn fein or speaker not voting. May is OK for carrying on surely.

Do you feel you can trust May's judgement after this?

We agree on Boris. Cannot think of anyone worse.

Do you feel you can trust May's judgement after this?
If she wins the election then she has her mandate. The others were crowing that she had no mandate because she walked into the leadership. She calls an election and the same people moan again.

The SNP won't be able to prop up anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here