Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Getting stuck into Jacob's Cheddars biscuits. Blinding result in Tesco - they were half price and only 64p.

I hid them in the kitchen, I'll eat them all and then hide the packet in the bin. Keep my secret safe please.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Getting stuck into Jacob's Cheddars biscuits. Blinding result in Tesco - they were half price and only 64p.

I hid them in the kitchen, I'll eat them all and then hide the packet in the bin. Keep my secret safe please.

:thumbsup:

I'm putting my empty Stella cans in next door's wheelie bin...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Very interesting comparison of exit poll to actual. Conservative 6% ahead labour 6% down on what exit polls suggested

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Wittering on about Corbyn forming a minority government or something. Didn't catch the rest as was laughing too much

Even in my limited knowledge of politics I had to drag some attention to the tellybox to hear what she was saying. I think she is preparing for Government with former Liberal leader David Steele.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Big turnout in Hastings, the result will be delayed as a result. Labour are overjoyed apparently at the count. Amber Rudd is not giving any interviews.

Please let this happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here