Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Indeed - Corbyn smacked out by May and then the Scottish Nationalists. Great to see May getting back into her stride finally.

She's on the ropes and she knows it, JC is just going to pick her apart week by week.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Best question so far was Jo Stevens saying whether given the PM enjoyed a gamble, would she be reviewing regulation of fixed odds machines. :D

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Best question so far was Jo Stevens saying whether given the PM enjoyed a gamble, would she be reviewing regulation of fixed odds machines. :D

It was wonderfully delivered. Took most of the House a fair few seconds to get it!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I'm not a Corbyn supporter. I called a hung parliament correctly because I thought it would temper both extremes. Nor have I called the Tories evil or vile. I've just called you an idiot.

You're the one who disappeared for a while after the result.

Oops

Disappeared!!! Why would I disappear, the Tories are in power. Labour LOST.

Until you , I don't feel the need to spend every day arguing with Pints of Beer, Teddy Bear, or footballers body parts.

I come and I go as I please, but for you to say I disappeared after the election when the TORIES ARE STILL IN POWER and the looney LEFT LOST, is hilarious!!

As I keep saying and you keep proving over and over again The left. THEY ONLY SEE WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE.......

E- for that effort. You must try harder!! :facepalm:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
She's on the ropes and she knows it, JC is just going to pick her apart week by week.
If he's going to pick her apart based on that, it's going to take a few years to do it. He should have destroyed her today. She was there for the taking.

If that's the state of the official opposition, then the Tories will reign forever and do whatever they want. Left or Right, that show by JC was poor for everyone!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Quite apt that the last " question" of this session was on the subject of loneliness in modern society. Of course Mrs May would understand and support anything to help overcome loneliness, if it hadn't been for her friends in the DUP she would be very lonely herself now.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Just seen her destroy him over Trident.

He looked a broken man!!!

She's such an idiot for not going head to head during the election campaign.

I truly hope whether it be 2 years or 5 years, JC is still Labour leader at the next election.

May won't be, but based on that performance from JC today, I don't think the Tories have a lot to worry about from his direction for a while!!

As we speak May should be licking her wounds after being destroyed today. As it is JC let her off the hook. What an embarrassment that man is to this country.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Like a class of 9 year olds the lot of 'em, talking over each other, no mutual respect whilst the other is speaking. Shambles.
This. And it is by far the Tories' favourite political territory - funny that...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I liked the 'says one thing to the many, another to the few'. Good one that.
Yes. Pure genius. Those scriptwriters are brilliant and what the majority of people in this country are crying out for right now is more clever one-liners... :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here