Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
JC - 'We will be asking the very largest organisations to pay more', bollocks, you will be asking nearly every business to pay more.

And WTF is a National Investment Bank? Sounds great, what is it?

Utter lie about collecting at the school gates to pay teachers.

Slick, rehearsed, far more media savvy than May, but still a TRAITOR who will cost the man in the street his job or his money in the medium term if elected.

My job is shat and I already have little money, Go Jeremy!!!!! I have very little to lose anyway.

Jimmy Grimble

Haven't listened/watched many of the debates/interviews, however I am watching tonight.

A few things aside from their actual politics:

Both spend most of their time dodging questions.

Corbyn is more natural and engaging.

May regurgitates a lot of simple sound bites.

May presents herself rather awkwardly and at times is a little unnerving.

Corbyn seems to be in a bit of a dream world sometimes.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
JC - 'We will be asking the very largest organisations to pay more', bollocks, you will be asking nearly every business to pay more.

And WTF is a National Investment Bank? Sounds great, what is it?

Utter lie about collecting at the school gates to pay teachers.

Slick, rehearsed, far more media savvy than May, but still a TRAITOR who will cost the man in the street his job or his money in the medium term if elected.
Good to see that invective comes from both sides...................................

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Didn't you notice that there were people clapping May for no obvious reason ?

Yes, probably because they agreed with her. Had you thought of that? Presumably you are consistent - they are clapping for no obvious reason -you do agree with that too, don't you?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
JC - No first use, oh **** it, let's all go home then. Might think it, you do NOT ****ing say it! Good luck GB if this egotistical, populist, ideologist gets in. Welcome to being another Crimea.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
JC - No first use, oh **** it, let's all go home then. Might think it, you do NOT ****ing say it! Good luck GB if this egotistical, populist, ideologist gets in. Welcome to being another Crimea.

You realise if it all kicks off we ALL die right? ???

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Audience members hits nail on head. Hypothetical questions that would result in the deaths of millions of people.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Watching the debate. Good work from May, dodging questions by steering everything to Brexit, Brexit, bloody Brexit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here