Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dimbleby on BBC is getting on my tits now.

What is the ITV coverage like? It is it like their world cup shambles where when a match is shown on both channels, nobody watches Andy Townsend and the other plebs?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

DD is annoying and overrated.

Give ITV a shot. They were great last time, and have added Osborne and Balls who are excellent. You can't argue with their experience and they are actually being non partizan.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Arrrrrgh! Just checked the booze stash. Wife went shopping and bought no beer! Fridge empty and facing sitting here drinking her Prosecco! Might have to retire injured when the current bottle is empty.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
When Brexit results started coming remain thought they had won so these early results mean nothing

I actually agree with you. I went for a nap and Remain was the winner and a glum Farage threw in the towel. Waking a couple of hours later to the Brexit win.

Similar in 2015, Exit Polls certain no Cameron outright win, but the country woke to an overall majority for Cameron.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
But in 2 losing votes to the tories

Nope.

Yougov nowcast vs actual

Newcastle Central
Lab 63 – actual 65
Con 25 – actual 25
LD 6 – actual 6
UKIP 5 – actual 4

Houghton & Sunderland South
Lab 56 – actual 60
Con 30 -actual 29
UKIP 6 – actual 8
LD 3 – actual 2

Sunderland Central
Lab 53 vs actual 56
Cons 33 vs actual 33
UKIP 6 vs actual 5
LD 4 vs actual
Green 2 vs actual

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Arrrrrgh! Just checked the booze stash. Wife went shopping and bought no beer! Fridge empty and facing sitting here drinking her Prosecco! Might have to retire injured when the current bottle is empty.

Toilet Duck & Lemonade ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here