Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone think of getting a tattoo to celebrate this milestone?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Or have you got one, or two, or more, and thinking of adding another one to the collection?

I haven't any tattoos at all, at the moment, but I think one is now definitely in order :cool:

Let's see yours!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nope....but definitely a large canvas print for the kitchen where i used to have a cupboard on the wall and had wallpapered round it ...just have to choose the photo now

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Or have you got one, or two, or more, and thinking of adding another one to the collection?

I haven't any tattoos at all, at the moment, but I think one is now definitely in order :cool:

Let's see yours!

I said in December that if we got promoted I would have one.
I cannot have one done until May as I had a hip replacement in November and was told to wait for 6 months.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Nope....but definitely a large canvas print for the kitchen where i used to have a cupboard on the wall and had wallpapered round it ...just have to choose the photo now

The one with Bloom and the fans on the pitch in the background, you just can't beat it

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I've got loads of tattoos but I've had one on my mind for a while, now seems as good a time as any.

I want to get the outline of Sussex done the side of my body and have the words to GOSBTS inked inside the outline.

Like this, except Sussex. Not a buffalo.

11.jpg

Andy1611

Aug 6, 2009
Been thinking about the Sussex outline tattoo for while as well. On my forearm, credit card sized, with "Stand or Fall" wording within the outline.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
My son asked me what I would do if we ever won the premiership and I said I would get a full back tattoo of a seagull.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here