Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tiny details about the PREMIER LEAGUE that you can't wait for...

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Silly one i know, but just being mentioned by the likes of Klopp, Guardiola, Conte and Mourinho in their press conferences as they prepare for games against Brighton & Hove Albion. And of course seeing them pace up and down the touchline as they try to work out ways on how to break down our immense defence.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm with you on the Ramble, much as I like it they really don't seem to want to discuss the Albion unless it relates to a 'big' team.

I'm looking forward to no longer having people look baffled when I tell them I don't support any teams in the PL

They posted this tweet early, and I'm chewing my arm off to not be 'that person' banging on about last monday's show:-

[tweet]854251962476494848[/tweet]

A couple of minutes from 38:05 explains why

http://embed.acast.com/footballramble/edballs

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
They posted this tweet early, and I'm chewing my arm off to not be 'that person' banging on about last monday's show:-

[tweet]854251962476494848[/tweet]

A couple of minutes from 38:05 explains why

http://embed.acast.com/footballramble/edballs
Hmmm. I listened to the show last week and don't recall anything to be annoyed at...other than them talking about Shelvey's half way line punt being goal of the season if it went in, whilst not mentioning that's exactly what Sidwell did (if that was last week).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmmm. I listened to the show last week and don't recall anything to be annoyed at...other than them talking about Shelvey's half way line punt being goal of the season if it went in, whilst not mentioning that's exactly what Sidwell did (if that was last week).

That sandwiched either side of:-

'No team really wants to win the division', because Newcastle are throwing it away everybody else must be.

Then finished off with:-
'Knockaert player of the season' instantly becoming another discussion about how good Shelvey is, and he'd have won were it not for his racist snafu.

As said it rather got under my skin and I really should let it go, hence trying hard to not reply to their tweet.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I'm looking forward to not having to explain the entire pyramid structure of English and Welsh football to DIVS in order for them to understand where the Championship is in relation to the Premier League.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
That sandwiched either side of:-

'No team really wants to win the division', because Newcastle are throwing it away everybody else must be.

Then finished off with:-
'Knockaert player of the season' instantly becoming another discussion about how good Shelvey is.

Ah yeah, the 'throwing it away' stuff, forgot about that.

It is fairly depressing that the only one on there who consistently mentions us outside of Newcastle is the bloody Pompey fan.

I imagine this week will involve some patronising compliments about us doing really well before Newcastle talk kicks in.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The ball taken off the podium by the ref at the start of every game will be a serious highlight for me. When we drop back down the leagues I'm not 100% sure how ill readjust to this no longer happening (and I may attend fewer fixtures as a result).

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm looking forward to not having to explain the entire pyramid structure of English and Welsh football to DIVS in order for them to understand where the Championship is in relation to the Premier League.

The Championship genuinely doesn't exist in the minds of most Premier League plastics (West Country Reds etc.) and even real Premier League fans of the big six struggle to comprehend the concept of it.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
The Championship genuinely doesn't exist in the minds of most Premier League plastics (West Country Reds etc.) and even real Premier League fans of the big six struggle to comprehend the concept of it.

Reading one of the other threads about comments from other team's forums, the ignorance blew my mind. One of the best comments was along the lines of 'nice for a new team to be given a go'.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Reading one of the other threads about comments from other team's forums, the ignorance blew my mind. One of the best comments was along the lines of 'nice for a new team to be given a go'.

Seems a pretty harmless comment to me...

Brighton/Bmuff/Huddersfield in the PL is a breath of fresh air.

Better than the same old Norwich yoyo who never progress

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here