Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
I was there with friends and family.

Daughter got this video.

[tweet]854081044345221123[/tweet]

It was literally mental. We got word that the players were coming out of the station and going down Queens Street so we legged it from Donatellos where at the Clock Tower a large group of fans were holding up the traffic and then we saw him, Anthony Knockaert leading a parade of jubilation.

We followed him down past the Clock Tower where this happened. Knockaert leading the crowd, Stephens, Dunk, Goldston, Sidwell all there. And then Stockers turned up for a bit. Not sure where they then all went but it is a moment that will live with me forever. Crazy, brilliant scenes. And thanks to whoever it was that stopped my wife from face planting into the road in the melee. It may have turned a great night nasty :)

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Fantastic video.. love the Dale Stephens 'We want you to stay' chant and the fact he joined in!!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Premier League Scenes.

Jimmy Grimble

What made it brilliant was the players turning up in small groups. Baldock, Norwood and Skalak marched down, then Knockaert and Dunk, then the next batch etc. Spontaneous celebrations like that don't happen often!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
What made it brilliant was the players turning up in small groups. Baldock, Norwood and Skalak marched down, then Knockaert and Dunk, then the next batch etc. Spontaneous celebrations like that don't happen often!

Exactly this. It was a little bit like they had lost their minds, but in such a good way. The fact they chose to share those moments with the fans shows the bond we have. I really doubt this would happen at very many other clubs. I am struggling to think when it has done?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Exactly this. It was a little bit like they had lost their minds, but in such a good way. The fact they chose to share those moments with the fans shows the bond we have. I really doubt this would happen at very many other clubs. I am struggling to think when it has done?

Too much champagne, there would have been lots of officials at the club offering to order them cabs or whatever else to get them into town, but they've obviously as a group said lets get on the train and enjoy it with the supporters. You can imagine the horror of this prospect to those officials, but fair play to them, they've shown how connected they feel to this city and this football club.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Slightly off topic ..i need to change the words under my profile pic to the left....last season is now erased by yesterday ..but can't work out how i did it last time...any help would be welcomed

EDIT ...sorted

Last edited:

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Wow, very jealous of anyone who witnessed that. Anyone know where they went to celebrate after this?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Will never forget getting off the train to see Norwood and Skalak on the shoulders of fans..walking down the platform and out of the stadium down Queens Rd. Then the other players turned up and Queens Rd was party street.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
this was a very surreal moment and one that I will never forget and a joy to be part of.

the scenes on the train and walking down queen street with traffic coming to a hault was just a joy to be seen. but why they ended up on west street is beyond me. surely of all the places to do this there must be a better place than opposite spoons. not sure what happened after or where they went on to but Bohemia was mentioned by sidwell. if I can work out how to upload I have a few clips and train footage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here