Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What stadium are you most looking forward to visiting next season?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Been there quite a few times already but for me it's St. Mary's.

A totally personal thing but there is something quite special for me being surrounded by thousands of Brighton fans in the city that has been my home for 27 years as well as the short journey home!

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
All the grounds the Albion have yet to play at which will be Etihad London Stadium Emirates and New Wembley

These are the four where I haven't seen us play there - because we never have.
Chelsea will seem like a new ground - no dog track anymore!
Old Trafford was half re-built when we were last there. Goodison has hardly changed, except the church in the corner is more hidden now.

I look forward to experiencing the state-of the-art stadia of the best league in the world where the approach to the ground builds the anticipation, the customer experience is key and where diversity is embraced.Just like Burnley & Palace.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Whats the situation with Spurs? Aren't they only playing at Wembley for part of the season? Or is it all of the season?

It's not final yet that they play at Wembley 2017-18 - it should be a whole season whilst WHL undergoes the redevelopment to enable it to be ready for 2018-19.

The sticking point is that it's not certain whether the new stadium will be ready for the whole of 2018-19 as the Premier League will not sanction a part season at more than one venue.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Goodison, Ethihad and Turf Moor as they are the only clubs I haven't yet seen. A few new ones like the Emirates, Brittannia and Wembley would be nice to go to.

Crennis

Apr 13, 2011
Pompey (send help!)
Wembley, St Marys (revenge for last time), London Stadium (seen athletics and the All Blacks there but would be good to see some real sporting giants) and St James Park as didn't get back up this season.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
As I live in Turkey and can only get back in August for a few weeks I am hoping I may be able to catch a match at the Amex if the season has started

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here