Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Redknapp is new Birmingham City Manager

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Harry is back !

Birmingham City have pushed the Panic Button

Birmingham City: Harry Redknapp named manager after Gianfranco Zola's resignation

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Sorry Guys didnt see the first post can mods remove please

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This is hilarious.

I mean, they binned off one of the most talented up and coming managers in the land, and replaced him with a designer manager. Whilst harsh, and without the benefit of hindsight, that was at least understandable - Zola's managerial track record was decent, he'd have the contacts and it might have worked out for them.

But this? Redknapp is a proven chancer who wastes other people's money. He is abject at taking responsibility. He'll love this. They could go down, and he'll just walk away muttering "it weren't my fault they was fackin shìt before I was ere". Keep them up and it's another Redknapp "miracle" for which he'll be paid a small fortune in the form of a massive bonus.

Their board is a know-nothing shambles. :lolol:

In the Easter excitement I didn't realise they are now THREE points off relegation with a worse GD than Blackburn. And Villa up next... Then Huddersfield...

Worth a squirt?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
IMG-20170418-WA0009.jpg

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
They've not got an easy run in. Is this when his bubble bursts?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
So how much does that work out for for three weeks?

Harry claims in todays Mirror that HE(Redknapp) and his coaches are not being paid for these 3 games.

I know some friends of mine at HMRC ''Special Office'' who will be all over that statement ''like a rash''. How daft a comment is that to make publicly, given what went on a few years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here