Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brilliant coverage on sky sports news this morning

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
the radio sussex commentary even includes Lewis Dunk delightful chant , with a hasty apology from JC. Not sure Ofcom will be getting too many complaints for that one.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
the radio sussex commentary even includes Lewis Dunk delightful chant , with a hasty apology from JC. Not sure Ofcom will be getting too many complaints for that one.

Roy from Sompting will probably phone up to complain...(or whoever the guy is that winds Warren up so much when he phones in).

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jun 27, 2012
Roy from Sompting will probably phone up to complain...(or whoever the guy is that winds Warren up so much when he phones in).

Ha ! Its Bob from Sompting. Their relationship has defrosted a bit in the past few weeks. His texts have miraculously warmed up.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
IMG_0356.PNG
Came believe we've made front pages

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Paul Barber just been on sky sports news and said floodlights to be upgraded very soon for next season and new studio for Tv coverage, £4M to be spent on stadium upgrades

Jimmy Grimble

Sidwell being interviewed now

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
Didn't get any of these front pages in Hastings today. Anyone able to upload a pic? Can't find one online :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Didn't get any of these front pages in Hastings today. Anyone able to upload a pic? Can't find one online :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see Hastings as a part of Kent if i'm honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here