Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

38 Years On

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Same with you lot. Loads of threads mocking Palace when we were losing yet now, no threads in sight.

Seeing as you went missing on here for months and months whilst your side was utter crud, I don't think you're in a position to tell anyone what they can and can't handle. Bottle-job.

And you're a bottle job as well. You used to post on the Surely Palace can't... thread all the time yet now, no where to be seen.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And you're a bottle job as well. You used to post on the Surely Palace can't... thread all the time yet now, no where to be seen.

Oh, you sad, sad muppet. So you admit that you used to come on to NSC and read what we had to say about you but never once in all those months had the courage to post anything. Hahaha!

And for your info, I never once predicted your lot to go down, just mocked your club and your fans as I'm doing in this thread right now so it doesn't matter what thread I do it in.

You really do paint quite a sorry picture though. You alone at your computer reading through tear-stained eyes what the horrible Brighton fans were saying about you and all those months you have been waiting, hoping that Palace could turn around their fortunes just so that you could pluck up the courage to post on here. Oh bless.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Oh, you sad, sad muppet. So you admit that you used to come on to NSC and read what we had to say about you but never once in all those months had the courage to post anything. Hahaha!

And for your info, I never once predicted your lot to go down, just mocked your club and your fans as I'm doing in this thread right now so it doesn't matter what thread I do it in.

You really do paint quite a sorry picture though. You alone at your computer reading through tear-stained eyes what the horrible Brighton fans were saying about you and all those months you have been waiting, hoping that Palace could turn around their fortunes just so that you could pluck up the courage to post on here. Oh bless.
[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014

And for your info, I never once predicted your lot to go down, just mocked your club [/B]and your fans as I'm doing in this thread right now so it doesn't matter what thread I do it in.

So you admit that you come on here all the time to mock Palace? What a sad man you are. You're always on the Palace threads which suggests to me something is lacking, you have an inferiority complex. You bloody hate the fact that I ruin your fun by posting the true facts...we have a better team than you, better manager, better fans and a lot more dollar and the odds are, you're going to get beaten by us next year as we and the other 18 clubs send you packing to back where you belong :wave:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
So you admit that you come on here all the time to mock Palace? What a sad man you are. You're always on the Palace threads which suggests to me something is lacking, you have an inferiority complex. You bloody hate the fact that I ruin your fun by posting the true facts...we have a better team than you, better manager, better fans and a lot more dollar and the odds are, you're going to get beaten by us next year as we and the other 18 clubs send you packing to back where you belong :wave:

Here is a personalised message for you! **** Off and go on the Palace boards...

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Same with you lot. Loads of threads mocking Palace when we were losing yet now, no threads in sight.

I have been over and had a look at the away end on BBS and I got soaked from the tears being shed from some seriously bitter fans who are close to breakdowns . They are doing all the usual predictions similar to the ones when we were promoted to the Championship, we will go straight back down, we will be everyones whipping boy's, it has really hurt them us getting promoted, which is great of course and long may their pain continue.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

And there was me thinking you were only 3 places above the relegation zone only managing 10 wins all season, 6 of those coming in the last 10 games.

If i'm not correct, haven't you spent all season around the relegation zone? Where has all this confidence suddenly come from?

You're only in the Prem thanks to scraping your way into the Play-offs. We on the other hand are going into the Prem as champions ahead of the likes of Newcastle and Villa.

You lot should count yourselves lucky we are your rivals, otherwise, who the hell would give you any recognition?

Last edited:

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
And there was me thinking you were only 3 places above the relegation zone only managing 10 wins all season, 6 of those coming in the last 10 games.

If i'm not correct, haven't you spent all season around the relegation zone? Where has all this confidence suddenly come from?

You're only in the Prem thanks to scraping your way into the Play-offs. We on the other hand are going into the Prem as champions ahead of the likes of Newcastle and Villa.

You lot should count yourselves lucky we are your rivals, otherwise, who the hell would give you any recognition?

10 wins more than your prob get next year...

In Allardyce we trust.

Recognition? Lucky you're our rivals? Don't make me laugh. You're seen as a small club compared to us where no one goes to watch football, rather they go for a bloody Tory Party Conference!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

In Allardyce we trust.

Recognition? Lucky you're our rivals? Don't make me laugh. You're seen as a small club compared to us where no one goes to watch football, rather they go for a bloody Tory Party Conference!

Come back in August, if you can be bothered (I'm sure you will...)

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I think there's more chance of that happening to you. Look at the gap between the 2 teams in terms of quality on the pitch, where it matters. You're in for a rude awakening chaps.
Aren't you below Watford, Bournemouth and Burnley?

How many Burnley players would get in our team at present?

Stop thinking you support a big club. You don't. And neither do we.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

In Allardyce we trust.

You stay away from our coaches

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

In Allardyce we trust.

Who would you trust more with your life savings, Chris Hughton or Sam Allardyce?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

In Allardyce we trust.

What exactly do people go to your South London dump for ?

....and 'Allardyce' and 'trust' in the same sentence [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Oh well done and well done on Crystal Palace FC winning your only other title in 1993/94 season. How exciting to win that many league titles in such a long time, whereby if the Albion go on to win this title it will be there 6th since the war and 4th since the millennium. How many titles have Crystal Palace 2000 FC and Crystal Palace 2010 FC won since the turn of the century.

You've won 6 Division 2 titles, and 4 since the millennium? Why has the whole world been conspiring to keep this secret?

We haven't been winning Division 3 because we haven't been in it. :D

But we have had plenty of days out at Wembley winning playoffs. :thumbsup:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

All that says though is that you're not good enough to win it outright, so you need another go at it :wink:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
You've won 6 Division 2 titles, and 4 since the millennium? Why has the whole world been conspiring to keep this secret?

We haven't been winning Division 3 because we haven't been in it. :D

But not too hot at Cup Finals alas. hqdefault.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here