Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Moment Of The Day?

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
1. Standing next to Calde as he was molested by Dick Knight outside the 1901 entrance

2. Getting an email from an old work colleague & Coventry fan, on my return home to Warwickshire saying:

"To think when I first met you 20+ years ago Brighton were in division 4 and Coventry were in the premier league! Now it's swapped round!!"

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
It could quite justifiably be any one of dozens, but I'll pick the MENTAL scenes in the North Stand concourse when Derby equalised - that, for me, was when it finally hit home as to what was going to happen, and there is nowhere else I'd rather have been when it did.

What an utterly, utterly incredible and unforgettable day. I used it in a post earlier, but I'm going to go back to a quote from Danny Baker which probably sums up how we're all feeling right now:

"Football. ****ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s"

:albion:

That was amazing, everyone started to gravitate towards the end with the big tv and we're singing when Derby score, we're on the piss, then 5 mins later they scored almost out of nowhere and everything went completely mental. Completely mental. Beer flying everywhere, jumping around like crazy *******s. Then the impromptu second pitch invasion, Dick Knight and then Tony Bloom the players coming back out in the east stand. Just the best. Although I would also have loved to have seen the players on the train and being chaired down Queens road after

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The lovely smell of the freshly cut grass

This was quite overwhelming , so much so i took a knee and kissed it as it should be kissed , i cared not who had gobbed upon it in the previous 93 minutes , that smell will stay with me forever , when i can find my phone i will upload the video in full smellovision

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
We were 10 rows up in the south stand. We had the 2nd goal celebrations right in front of us. Making eye contact with Hemed and Knocky was brilliant. Knocky has had some shit to deal with of late so it was great to see such joy there.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
For me, players signing the songs. Amazing that they know (most) of the words for their and eacj others songs. Shows how much our support means to them, they are listening and love it. Was such a buzzzz.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The pitch invasion. Stewards made a big physical effort to stop our NS aisle breaking through. But one powerful charge was joined in by other fans and we burst through. Reminded me of the Goldstone NS in big games. Still love a bundle.

Another moment - with about three minutes to go, large pockets of the stadium were bursting into spontaneous craziness. Normally sedate areas such as ESL (north end) and SW corner. Knowing Wigan didn't have it in them plus the Ipswich score. I started getting sore eyes. Goosebumps now even thinking of it.

Finally the lunatic choirmaster AK starting Tomor Hemed chants.

Will never ever forget these and other moments.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It has to be going bat shit crazy once the final whistle at Derby went and the second pitch invasion started!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but I thought Akpom came on and put a good shift in, almost scoring in front of the south stand where I was.

I didn't see his other games, just read all the slating he received here on NSC. Oh and he joined in the post match celebrations as well.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Being with one of my best mates who i started me off going to football with.Also under the northstand was just EPIC. Than running onto the pitch and sliding along the grass with my son like we had just scored the winner to get us promoted.to many to mention just a mental day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here