Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Officially Promoted**

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Was driving back from the Amex, just leaving M23 onto M25 listening to BBC Sussex, they tuned into BBC Derbyshire who's commentary was amazing, so sarcastic and critical about their team. I did go a little nuts in the car when the Derby goal went in. Weeeeyyyyy UTA!

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
up yours Archer, you so very nearly finished us off but today we finally got to the dizzy heights of premier league, may you eternally be remembered for your evil deeds, up yours fella up yours

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
up yours Archer, you so very nearly finished us off but today we finally got to the dizzy heights of premier league, may you eternally be remembered for your evil deeds, up yours fella up yours

I suppose the prick doesn't give a shit given what he made skinning Focus but I like to think he will wonder how much more he's have made if he'd run the club properly.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You know when you are trying to hold back tears and your throat tightens, your nose begins to run, you have to wipe your nose and then the corner of your eye gets watery........That's me that is.

My 15 yr old son is in bits and my wife has just realised after 17 years of marriage what this club means to me.

Marvellous, just marvellous😂

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
100% this. Hugging my son (10) and my wife when it was confirmed, he said "are you crying Dad?". I said "A little bit...*sniff* ".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here