Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chuckle of the day

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is it Leeds dropping out of the playoffs or is it Newcastle bolloxing up auto promotion with Huddersfield now seriously threatening them and NOT us?

It's all marvellous marvellous scenes anyway.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Pitch invasion for me-as if we were to be the first ever club anywhere,ever not to have one...

Newcastle btw

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Is it Leeds dropping out of the playoffs or is it Newcastle bolloxing up auto promotion with Huddersfield now seriously threatening them and NOT us?

It's all marvellous marvellous scenes anyway.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Both. It's as though they could be related...
images-1.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Biggest chuckle for me is the BBC News Channel is currently discussed the global implications of North Korea's nuclear sabre-rattling, while their sole Breaking News strapline states: "BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER A 2-1 VICTORY OVER WIGAN ATHLETIC"

And so the madness starts....

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Both!!!! The amount of stick I got from Leeds fans up here after they beat us.. We are serial bottlers apparently!! Oh how the tables turned on them comments.

Then since Leeds very late equaliser against Newcastle (that I celebrated) I have been getting load of stick from a Newcastle fan. Topped off this morning with trying to wind me up 'wishing luck to the biggest club on the South coast getting promoted today.. Portsmouth, lol. I ignored that one rather concentrate on OUR promotion and the Geordies shitting themselves.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
For me...Leeds. All the way.

Newcastle losing is pretty funny but they'll likely be fine regardless, Leeds could really have ballsed it up, which is (to me) a good thing.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I wish I'd saved that video of Leeds fans singing 'You'll mess it up' at us at their place (words amended for swear filter). Fair play to Fulham. They've made that 6th spot interesting.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Chris beating Rafa to the title is biggest chuckle for me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here