Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** A thread full of Albion Promotion Videos and Photos Please***

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

redgreen

Feb 20, 2013
Terni
An Italian view on the Albion.

The Brighton and Hove Albion back in the Premier League after 34 years. A promotion came through 2-1 home win against Wigan and Huddersfield contemporary draw on the field of Derby County. Big party for the fans of the "seagulls", accompanied by the usual English beer River.

http://video.gazzetta.it/championsh...p-brighton-promosso-premier-festa-fiumi-birra

The Daily Sport Newspaper in Italy celebrate Brighton.

Gazzetta dello Sport has a daily blog about the English football and today the blog is for Brighton

Corriere dello Sport speaks about the access to Premier and quote as best player of the season Glenn Murray, Tomer Hemed and Anthony Knockaert

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And in case you can't see him in my video, here he is.

ngdrae.jpg

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Thanks for posting all, hugely entertaining videos and makes me even prouder to be a Brighton fan!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Daily Sport Newspaper in Italy celebrate Brighton.

Gazzetta dello Sport has a daily blog about the English football and today the blog is for Brighton

Corriere dello Sport speaks about the access to Premier and quote as best player of the season Glenn Murray, Tomer Hemed and Anthony Knockaert

good find. I liked this bit. "I "gabbiani" (Seagulls) hanno dominato la Championship, la Serie B inglese, contro tutti i pronostici: ai nastri di partenza c'erano corazzate come Newcastle, Aston Villa, Leeds, Qpr, Fulham e Nottingham Forest."

It's a short piece but it does rub it in that it's a momentous achievement to beat far richer teams. I bet that 95% of foreign fans had never heard of us ... they have now.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Posted this elsewhere yesterday, but so surreal it bears re-posting today... :lolol:

On a day when the BBC News Channel was leading with North Korea's threat to declare all-out war on the US, their sole Breaking News strapline stated: "BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER A 2-1 VICTORY OVER WIGAN ATHLETIC"

P2A.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
[tweet]854081044345221123[/tweet]

Jimmy Grimble

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Yep. Al was there, Bozza, Edna K, Papa Lazarou, Nail-Z, Carrot Cruncher and loads of other faces too.
Seems like it was the place to be!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Posted this elsewhere yesterday, but so surreal it bears re-posting today... :lolol:

On a day when the BBC News Channel was leading with North Korea's threat to declare all-out war on the US, their sole Breaking News strapline stated: "BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE FOR THE FIRST TIME AFTER A 2-1 VICTORY OVER WIGAN ATHLETIC"

View attachment 84355

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here