Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where in the world are you on this historic day? (except UK)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I kept it together all day until I read about all you poor souls who missed this historic day. I raise a glass to you all, although I really should not raise any more glasses today. But I'm not going to let that stop me.

Good stuff!

I'm now on my way out of Borneo back to England for a month or so and desperately hoping I can scrounge some Bristol or Villa tickets from somewhere :lolol:

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Starting with a week in the middle of nowhere near Santiago de Puriscal, then heading your way for a week at Playa Junquillal.

Nice, you must go and eat at Lola's in Playa Avellanas and if you have a car and are able to drive down to Nosara I would recommend going to restaurant La Lula (probably my favourite restaurant and setting in CR).

If you come to Tamarindo come to our restaurant - the Shrimp Hole - if I'm not there myself I'll tell the girls to give anyone who says they're a Brighton fan some free beers - a little belated promotion celebration!

DavePage

Woodstock Ontario, with Seagull player to the right and showing Sky Sports News for the Goals on the left via kodi
cup of tea and something in my eye apparently
Then onto work.
Then a few bevies watching the Maple Leafs keeping up the Blue and White day.
ok I was one game out, I stand corrected Champions after the Norwich game not promoted, seems my glasses weren’t rose tinted enough.
Always believe

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7895742 said:
Nice, you must go and eat at Lola's in Playa Avellanas and if you have a car and are able to drive down to Nosara I would recommend going to restaurant La Lula (probably my favourite restaurant and setting in CR).

If you come to Tamarindo come to our restaurant - the Shrimp Hole - if I'm not there myself I'll tell the girls to give anyone who says they're a Brighton fan some free beers - a little belated promotion celebration!

Thanks for the advice and the offer. I've already got Lola's on my agenda, now I'll add La Lula. Don't think I'll be going up to Tamarindo but you never know.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Quillan, South of France, in the Pyrenees. I have woken up stupidly early, can't believe that THIS was the match I missed.

dirtynine

May 1, 2009
A bit outside Philadelphia. Listened to the match as I cleaned my empty home, just purchased but not yet moved into. No furniture, just a stream of BBC Five Live, a broom and a bottle of champagne.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
On half term/spring break from OC to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico.

Listened to the game on player while traveling up the coast to La Paz on the Sea of Cortez to spend the rest of the day swimming with Whale Sharks. A truly memorable day for many, many reasons.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
In Santa Rosa, California, tuned to 5 live for the final whistle. My students were bemused by my arms raised aloft, but humoured me by smiling.

cowburn86

Sep 30, 2011
Berlin
Was in a bar in Sapa, Vietnam with another Albion friend last night. Had the minute by minute and totally lost it when the first goal went in. What an occasion.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Was in Haifa yesterday, sailed at half time, so at sea for the good bits. Limassol today reading all about last night in town with much envy, but proud & happy too.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just Seen another Albion fan today in Split old roman palace area, who spotted my daughters Albion hoodie who gave a seagulls shout and we fist pumped at each other from across the square.....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here