Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where in the world are you on this historic day? (except UK)

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I kept it together all day until I read about all you poor souls who missed this historic day. I raise a glass to you all, although I really should not raise any more glasses today. But I'm not going to let that stop me.

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Tivat, Montenegro. just finished a pub crawl! Back for Bristol City and Villa assuming I can get in Away end..

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
In the hills above Sorrento. Listened to the five live commentary through a vpn. Gutted to miss it. Looking forward to the champions party at the Bristol city match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
In the hills above Sorrento. Listened to the five live commentary through a vpn. Gutted to miss it. Looking forward to the champions party at the Bristol city match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whilst you weren't here you were in one of the most beautiful places in the world - enjoy that. :thumbsup:

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
STILL in the humble grass hut, among the last to get the news owing to the 11 hour time difference and mai tai hangover. That said, Maui is well proud and my Prem-supporting mates can now stop asking, "Who?"

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
In a suburban Japanese high school with a day of teaching recalcitrant teenagers ahead of me.

:cry:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I was on a boat between the Cape Verde islands of Boa Vista and Sal when Derby did us a favour. Foolishly booked this holiday last May to cheer me up after the Wendy's beat us in the play offs. I really didn't think we had the mettle to go again.

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Alabama USA! So pleased for everyone that were there. Had to give up my season ticket a few years ago when the Army sent me here.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Sydney.

Went to bed at 3.am. with Huddersfield leading 1-0.
Radio comes on at 6.30.am. News followed by sports report and I hear the following...

"And Championship leaders Brighton have been promoted to The Premier League after a 34 year absence from the top flight"

What a way to start the day !!!!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here