Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Champions

Feb 28, 2009
Well done to the Albion

Best wishes to all the players and the Back Team at the Amex.

All the best to Tony Bloom for his support (and Cash!)

We are going UP!!!!!

Best wishes to all the supporters from Sussex Seagull.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Stig CAFC

Apr 23, 2016
I just wanted to congratulate you on your promotion and for being champions-elect. The Brighton fans who came to Charlton at the end of last season and joined our protest were an absolute class act and I was really disappointed that you didn't get promoted then. I'm so glad that you've done it this time. Here's wishing you every success in the Premiership, it would be especially nice if you could take six points off of the nigels.

Eurobound

Brazil 2014- here we come
Nov 3, 2003
Lived for this day since i was 8 years old
I am now 54

Good luck Albion, next year, i will support you till i die

See you all at Norwich, and the last home game :)

Ed: Ist division was fun, and i remember the first game against Arsenal at home- had my DocMartins taken off me.

But this will be better

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If we can settle down and concentrate on the last few games then champions we will be, I am sure all the players want it.
Even sweeter that it will be against Newcastle, Micky Quinn you are a ******.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Ooh, we're actually going to get our hands on the proper football league champions trophy. The one I always remember bloody Liverpool lifting in my childhood.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I just wanted to congratulate you on your promotion and for being champions-elect. The Brighton fans who came to Charlton at the end of last season and joined our protest were an absolute class act and I was really disappointed that you didn't get promoted then. I'm so glad that you've done it this time. Here's wishing you every success in the Premiership, it would be especially nice if you could take six points off of the nigels.

Brilliant, thanks. The nigels are already giving in large how they will beat us - think they are a big club in that tinpot ground. They have to stay up first. And my second wish is .......

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Really looking forward to the transfer market now!

I'm just happy it means we should actually be able to keep hold of our top players. Better playing first team football in the prem, rather than warming a bench as a backup option. Depends on who wants to play and who wants a paycheck...

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
A few months ago there was a thread asking if we would settle for second place, I voted yes because I could not see us catching Newcastle up but I thought we would edge it over Huddersfield. nowhere in my dreams could I see us 7 points ahead of Newcastle and also catching up their goal difference. Newcastle are now the team looking over their shoulder at Huddersfield.
Well done to all at Brighton. Superb performances even if some have had to be ground out.
I have supported them since 1953 and have seem many super seasons and a lot of heartaches as well but this has got to be the best

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Hope we stay sensible as don't want bog standard players on silly money :)

£100M from sky
plus Much more income from sponsorships, advertising. etc..

Wouldn't be surprised If our transfer record gets broken half a dozen times.
We need a premier league squad now. not just a team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here