Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Let's not wait on Huddersfield. We win. We party.

bt25

May 7, 2013
Hate the idea of the full-time whistle going and people not committing to the jubilation of promotion. We win, we're up.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This has been troubling me since winning at Wolves. Without a shadow of doubt we are going to be promoted automatically but we still have to wait for this result and if Huddersfield win we then look to Norwich away.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Our goal difference is as good as another point.
So as far as I'm concerned, we win, we're up.
And I will be celebrating!!!

But it isn't counted as such by the league so we will be relying on Huddersfield to drop points (if we beat Wigan) to confirm promotion.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
And if we draw ... ?

Championship Table.PNG

Did we draw too soon??

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Hate the idea of the full-time whistle going and people not committing to the jubilation of promotion. We win, we're up.

This was the attitude Reading fans had a couple of years back before Ulloa's goal against Forest...remember how that looked for them?

Even if it means we wait for the Huddersfield result I really don't care. It's just another twist in what has been an extraordinary tale for the last 20 years.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
If we win today I'm partying. Huddersfield are not suddenly Barcelona.

In 42 games they've mustered +5 goal difference. If anyone thinks they can get up to say another 25 at least in 5 games against the teams they have to play they need their heads testing.

Last edited:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Honestly can't see huddersfield losing today, but if we win then it's virtually over. Norwich might look for a chance to save pride after last time but they've got nothing to gain or lose. Hughton will want to make a point of 1-upping both them and Newcastle at the same tine

Right now I think it's worth aiming for the title, not just promotion. Gives us an even greater reason to celebrate if we do it!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Huddersfield have only won by more than a goal 3 times this season - 2 definitely at home. Even if they won all 5 3-0, we would have to lose our remaining games assuming we won one 4/5 nil.

No chance Huddersfield are beating Fulham and derby by more than one.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here