Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread ***

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Very excited .................... but (something first experienced in the 1957-58 season, and frequently repeated over the years)
Come on the Albion - make my Easter weekend![/QUOTE

That was Brighton 6, Watford 0 with Adrian Thorne scoring 5. Heard the score over the tinny tannoy at Hanbury Park Stadium, Haywards Heath as too young then to go to the Goldstone alone. Now feels like yesterday. Repeat, please.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Sitting by the radio is bringing back memories of '79 and that great day at Newcastle. I remember that day so well. Let's hope the result is the same.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
There will be 29,620 BHAFC fans inside the Amex today, the biggest-ever number of home supporters, eclipsing the total for Blackburn
@OfficialBHAFC
20 min ago

Sorry I can't be one of them. Listening in York.

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
I hope your Emily appreciates that she has a football club to support, if she wants to! Mine will be 20 in two weeks!
Went home for Xmas and took her and her brother to the Amex, she has her shirt and has started playing this year (Launceston United Bears U6's). Am indoctrinating her as best I can!��

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
One for those not able to make it
64b8e790a722a7f7006887ebfed4bf4e.jpg

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

So true. Everyone who campaigned, everyone who I marched with, today is for you. But let's not also forget, it started with Robbie.... you will never be forgotten... for me the goal that changed everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here