Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread ***

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Everyone on here is going to look a wee bit silly if we don't win.

Need to play to the whistle.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

HERE WE FXXXING GO

I'm not one of those people that bangs on about how great sussex is: I've never heard anyone say 'we wont be druv' let alone said it myself, I have no intention of buying a sussex flag, Harvey's means nothing to me, I don't give a monkeys when sussex day is or even if there is one but by God that is a magnificent, stirring tune that should be the national anthem instead of the dirge of God Save The Queen.

And it is about bloody time that the rest of the country and indeed the world will be hearing it on regular occasions from August onwards. What a tune, what a club.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Anyone know the date we got relegated from the top flight in '83? Must've been close to the day I was born.

Aussie Cgulls

Apr 17, 2017
Staying up late tonight in Melbourne, Australia to follow the Seagulls as they strive for Premier League.

Best wishes to the team and everyone lucky enough to be at Amex.

GO THE MAGNIFICENTSEAGULLS!!!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Wrong , we lost at home to Man City on 7th May 1983 to confirm relegation, lost to Norwich away the following week in the last match on May 14th
Fine - as I stated, I was just going off the seagulls tv website.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Hi all. Don't have anything particular to say... just want to be part of what I hope is a historic thread. Cheers. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The nerves are kicking in now - incredible after all that we've been through in the last 20 years to think that we could be in the Premier League in a few hours.

To quote the great Danny Baker: "Football. ****ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s."

:albion:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
The nerves are kicking in now - incredible after all that we've been through in the last 20 years to think that we could be in the Premier League in a few hours.

To quote the great Danny Baker: "Football. ****ing football. Imagine not being into it. Those poor, poor half-alive *******s."

:albion:

Doesn't seem real. Won't seem real till the fixtures come out and we see us lined up against Man United etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here