Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread ***

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Very pleased for all the fans that are unable to join in with us oldies croaking on about The Goldstone under Mullery, Peter Ward and promotion to the old division one.
Now you can have your memories for the rest of your life too.

So true - we are of the diminishing supporters who have witnessed the euphoria twice.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
CH: "It's a wonderful achievement and I am so happy for so many people, especially the Chairman". Being very humble as always and giving the credit to everyone else.
"We now want to win the league".
"There will be thousands of supporters who will be far more emotional than me, and they deserve it".
"Outstanding support at home. Fantastic support away as always". He then gets attacked by the players!!
"A few glasses of wine tonight"

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Saw some poor sod outside the north getting arrested for trying to get in and onto the pitch. No premier league for him...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Very pleased for all the fans that are unable to join in with us oldies croaking on about The Goldstone under Mullery, Peter Ward and promotion to the old division one.

That! That is the post that has just brought it all home to me and made me have a tiny little weep. Bless all you youngsters. You're fully fledged members of the club now.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
2017-04-17 17.41.04.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Why have they stopped putting the 'P's and 'R's against the promoted and relegated teams this season (yes I know we're not technically entitled to one yet, but it's not happening anywhere, as far as I can see)?
Not on the BBC tables, and not on other websites' tables I've looked at on t'internet. What's going on?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Jesus this a strange feeling. 70% happiness but 30% sadness for missing it all. Really emotional I can tell ya!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

This in abundance.
With you there chap :thumbsup:

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Darren Balkham: "Everything went well and this is the best day of my career so far"
"I once went to Swansea with 85 fans and no-one in the force was interested. Suddenly, I am incredibly popular and I cannot work from head office anymore!"

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here