Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Wigan Athletic *** Official Match Thread ***

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
So, it's been a very long day here. Even though I am allowed to take today off as it is Easter Monday, I've done a full 8 hours in the office and I'm now sat here eating my sweet & sour chicken. I can guarantee that as soon as I hear Sussex by the Sea on Seagulls Player I will be reduced to a blubering wreck.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Let's just get the job done first. Wigan won't be easy. They've got to win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
over the last 5 years or so of his life, my Dad and I firstly watched the Amex being built, and then attended many games together, he loved the atmosphere and excitment of going to a game, and going with him to see the Seagulls are among my fondest memories with him . His last game was an FA Cup tie against Arsenal in 2015, and we spent many happy hours pretending we knew what we were talking about, and wondering if the team would ever make it to The Premier League. That day could be today, and whilst I am more excited about going to a football match this afternoon than any 54 year old should be, part of me is so very sad. I can see us walking up to the stadium , walking into the stands and watching the delight on his face as the Stadium erupts as the teams come out. The #together has come to mean something special for Seagulls fans, and today for me it means my Dad will be with me for one last game. Come on you Super Seagulls, win today for my Dad, and all those who are no longer here to see what could be the greatest day in the Albions History for 33 years 11 Months and 5 days (roughly)

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Good luck to the team today and I hope all the fans have an amazing day! I'll be listening on the Internet from another continent thanks to the Army!

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
over the last 5 years or so of his life, my Dad and I firstly watched the Amex being built, and then attended many games together, he loved the atmosphere and excitment of going to a game, and going with him to see the Seagulls are among my fondest memories with him . His last game was an FA Cup tie against Arsenal in 2015, and we spent many happy hours pretending we knew what we were talking about, and wondering if the team would ever make it to The Premier League. That day could be today, and whilst I am more excited about going to a football match this afternoon than any 54 year old should be, part of me is so very sad. I can see us walking up to the stadium , walking into the stands and watching the delight on his face as the Stadium erupts as the teams come out. The #together has come to mean something special for Seagulls fans, and today for me it means my Dad will be with me for one last game. Come on you Super Seagulls, win today for my Dad, and all those who are no longer here to see what could be the greatest day in the Albions History for 33 years 11 Months and 5 days (roughly)

Lots of people didnt make the journey but they all played a part in it. Amazing achievement and he will be happy you have made it, we're on our way.... sing for two today.

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
So, it's been a very long day here. Even though I am allowed to take today off as it is Easter Monday, I've done a full 8 hours in the office and I'm now sat here eating my sweet & sour chicken. I can guarantee that as soon as I hear Sussex by the Sea on Seagulls Player I will be reduced to a blubering wreck.
Just thought I would reciprocate the thumbs up, especially as I am also an Emily's Dad!!

larus

To those going to the game - you lucky b*stards :). Enjoy the experience, even if we have an off day.

This has been a long time coming - it's never been easy, but the future is so much brighter for us as a club than many other 'bigger' teams or those currently in the premier league. We have really great foundations to push on from here. I remember those dark days, Kerry Mayo (19 years old) scoring the own goal which could have destined us to fold. This will be sweet, and, (even though I may be slightly biased) thoroughly deserved. We've done this the hard way - never going into administration and then not paying our debts.

Today is our day and the emotions will spill over for lots of people.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]853938702216818688[/tweet]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here