Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adults Christmas morning?

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
You type a square bracket [ followed by the word tweet, then a close bracket ], then paste the long number (e.g. 310465890 at the end of the tweet address in Twitter, then another open square bracket ([), a / followed by the word tweet and a close square bracket ].

If I type that as it reads, this won't work, so hopefully that makes sense :wave:
Couldn't find a long number, hope this works...
https://twitter.com/reagull/status/853661406167748609

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
If that doesn't, this should...
image.png

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It's been OK. It's great having time off if you have money to go out and actually do things! It's been a tad fractious trying to keep little'un entertained. An easter egg hunt and trip to the park followed by a massive roast at the in-laws helped today.

I normally get battered on bank holiday Sundays. Probably my favourite drinking days. Thought it best to stay off the drink today. I've drunk nearly two crates of cider this week as it is. At least I shall be fresh(ish) in the morning if she goes through til 6am.

Keep going spongy.........I know it's very different but the Albion's story gives you a clue that everything that has a beginning has an end too,including the bad...

My wife goes back to work Tuesday after maternity,we need the money,i have to get up at 5am daily it's not ideal but i keep repeating just keep moving..

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
If I were back in WA, I could look forward to an easy day, good dinner and settling into the game for 10pm, but in QLD, so kick off not till midnight.
Mrs will be pissed of as nowhere to hide in hotel room, will get kick out on to balcony I expect.
The room does have satellite tv, wonder if Fox Sports will be showing it, I could watch it from the bed, that would really piss her off !

edna krabappel

Jul 7, 2003
Luckily for me, I was up at 4am this morning for work, so I think I'll sleep pretty well tonight :thumbsup:

Laridae

Apr 28, 2011
West of Sussex
...I know it's very different but the Albion's story gives you a clue that everything that has a beginning has an end too,including the bad.....

Beautifully put GWF. Let this be lesson for us all.

What a 20+ year journey this has been - and it's finally coming to a close.. But all ready to begin a new chapter in this unbelievable Albion drama!

Jimmy Grimble

I cannot get to sleep[emoji23]

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Off to Heathrow for a week in Cyprus. I didn't think this through when we booked last summer. I'll be in a mountain village with very flaky access to networks when it all happens. Have fun everyone!

Hazwaz

Jul 23, 2012
Hove
Been wide awake since 4.30,even watched MOTD 2 last night to get a feel of watching what it's like ,never bothered before:albion2:

Petunia

Living the dream
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Keep the noise down folks............

Is something happening today?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills