Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adults Christmas morning?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I have a 2.5 year old little girl with some sleep regression issues right now. I am fully expecting to be up anywhere between 03.00-06.30.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I'll be up about 5a.m despite having no reason to get up til half eight

Drunk, I've set set my alarm for half seven even though I don't need to be up for ten. This is special though and I feel as excited as I did as kid on Christmas Eve.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If this thread is the result of delirious promotion fever,then i applaud it.........Christmas? at Easter?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have a 2.5 year old little girl with some sleep regression issues right now. I am fully expecting to be up anywhere between 03.00-06.30.

Reading your threads from earlier in the week, I really hope things get better for you ,mate.
Life can be a real ******* sometimes, but, its better than the alternative.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Be up for a piss as usual about half 4 .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
On a serious note, getting in tomorrow morning at 6am off nights, no time for sleep, up to do some work on allotment, back for lunch, then listening to SP with a large glass of expensive red :)

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Reading your threads from earlier in the week, I really hope things get better for you ,mate.

Amen to that. Me too.

Cheers. This is a welcome distraction I must admit. I still have a feeling that this all a bit premature though. Has everyone forgotten we could actually lose tomorrow. This is the Championship after all.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill

Amen to that. Me too.

Hope you're feeling better now mate and enjoying the Easter break. :thumbsup:

It's been OK. It's great having time off if you have money to go out and actually do things! It's been a tad fractious trying to keep little'un entertained. An easter egg hunt and trip to the park followed by a massive roast at the in-laws helped today.

I normally get battered on bank holiday Sundays. Probably my favourite drinking days. Thought it best to stay off the drink today. I've drunk nearly two crates of cider this week as it is. At least I shall be fresh(ish) in the morning if she goes through til 6am.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
How do I embed a tweet please?

You type a square bracket [ followed by the word tweet, then a close bracket ], then paste the long number (e.g. 310465890 at the end of the tweet address in Twitter, then another open square bracket ([), a / followed by the word tweet and a close square bracket ].

If I type that as it reads, this won't work, so hopefully that makes sense :wave:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I have done the little kids, two jobs,struggling to make ends meet,wife working evenings, not having a spare penny thing, it ain't easy.
I now have some health problems,but,it's all worth it in the end.
Keep on for your family,they are really all that matters.

And , yes, i have had a couple tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here