Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunday night relaxing drink thread

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
New Zealand sauvignon blanc of some description. After a rather long day at work (thanks very much, ravers), it's going down a TREAT :clap2:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Long may St Austtel brewery remain independent

I don't know much about them apart from their rather excellent Tribute and Proper Job. Big Job is by far my favourite of theirs though. Truly exceptional.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Lemsip MAX. I've come down with a ridiculously heavy cold, or similar, in the last 24 hours.

I'm going to bed shortly and I currently expect to consume not a drop tomorrow as I feel completely shithouse.
A few whisky's helps to kill a cold virus quicker in my experience, and you forget about the symptoms as well.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Lemsip MAX. I've come down with a ridiculously heavy cold, or similar, in the last 24 hours.

I'm going to bed shortly and I currently expect to consume not a drop tomorrow as I feel completely shithouse.

Bizarre - just getting over one myself, came out of nowhere - get a goodly portion of Night Nurse down you, have a good nights sleep and a hearty breakfast tomorrow and hit the cider early doors!!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
New Zealand sauvignon blanc of some description. After a rather long day at work, thanks very much, ravers, it's going down a TREAT :clap2:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. A day on Sussex Downland enjoying the countryside in beautiful spring weather prancing to some heavy bass followed by an evening enjoying the confiscated and discarded bounty. That's a Bank Holiday vacation to some poor workers.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The lady doth protest too much, methinks. A day on Sussex Downland enjoying the countryside in beautiful spring weather prancing to some heavy bass followed by an evening enjoying the confiscated and discarded bounty. That's a Bank Holiday vacation to some poor workers.

Yeah but I'm not the one doing the prancing, am I? :lol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

Best wishes fella. Night Nurse, Night Nurse and more Night Nurse, and as much red wine as necessary tomorrow, enjoy as best you can!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bizarre - just getting over one myself, came out of nowhere - get a goodly portion of Night Nurse down you, have a good nights sleep and a hearty breakfast tomorrow and hit the cider early doors!!

We've just started dogsitting a labrador and I can suffer from allergies to some animals, although generally ******* cats, and the way my nose and throat felt yesterday afternoon I assumed it was an allergic reaction. A few hours later it was apparent it wasn't. I can't recall feeling this shit for years.

Time for bed.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's driving me to drink image.jpg

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Lupuloid.png This tastes like skunk. In a good way.

clwtr.jpg Easy drinking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here