Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just can't concentrate on anything else...

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Trying to occupy myself doing mundane things that has no importance, just to fill the in the time to 3pm tomorrow! I've been waiting since 1979 for tomorrow to come. It's been the longest day of my life!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tomorrow will be a beautiful day

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Just remember, come 16:45 on Monday, or thereabouts, Albion's adrenaline will be in abundance, and a load of people dressed in blue, white and possibly other colours of the spectrum will be dancing, singing and generally waving arms like a lunatic.
All because of PROMOTION

:clap::albion::clap::albion::clap::albion::clap::albion::clap::albion::clap::albion::clap:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am thinking it won't feel like 1979 at Newcastle.

I may be wrong.

I've kept myself busy today with a tip run and listing stuff on eBay. I can't really think about anything else, though, so me and The Grub have hit the cocktails again!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A Wigan view!

Screenshot_20170416-193817.png
Screenshot_20170416-193931.png

http://www.cockneylatic.co.uk/forum/5-cockney-latic-main-forum/116654-brighton

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Going to be drinking a fair bit of red wine to help me sleep later. Not that there's anything to worry about- if it doesn't happen tomorrow it will on Friday.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Trying to occupy myself doing mundane things that has no importance, just to fill the in the time to 3pm tomorrow! I've been waiting since 1979 for tomorrow to come. It's been the longest day of my life!!

Surely the worst thing you can do to occupy yourself is to set tasks of mundane things that have no importance??? :lolol: I've been wasted since Friday and time has flown by.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I've got a 4 hour drive tomorrow so that will keep me busy

Have a safe journey and leave with plenty of time, as the roads may well be busy as the day progresses. And to ALL of you -really have a great day tomorrow and let's hope that the team does us proud. These days don't come around too often!

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Surely the worst thing you can do to occupy yourself is to set tasks of mundane things that have no importance??? :lolol: I've been wasted since Friday and time has flown by.
That's the route we've taken, cooking an Easter roast dinner and drinking a nice Argentinian Malbec.
Edit: and maybe a few shots of Jagermeister:cheers:

throbinson

Feb 18, 2009
Shropshire
Have a safe journey and leave with plenty of time, as the roads may well be busy as the day progresses. And to ALL of you -really have a great day tomorrow and let's hope that the team does us proud. These days don't come around too often!

Leaving Shropshire at 8am, should give me plenty of time for the wife's pee stops

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I've taken the dog (Granville) for two long walks and dug the allotment over and tomorrow is all that's on my mind. I know realistically the whole the thing is done and dusted and am sick of people telling me so, however just need to dot the I's and cross the t's .
One way or another the next week is going to be memorable.
Funny I've mainly been thinking about the journey since Steve Gritt and the players and staff we owe a huge debt of thanks to over that period.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Leaving Shropshire at 8am, should give me plenty of time for the wife's pee stops

Should be OK, time-wise with that start -apparently you can get a "hand-held device" for women to pee in the car so that will mean you will get earlier and can get more beers in . .

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I am thinking it won't feel like 1979 at Newcastle.

I may be wrong.

I've kept myself busy today with a tip run and listing stuff on eBay. I can't really think about anything else, though, so me and The Grub have hit the cocktails again!

your right

back then we had to do it on the day,a bit like boro last season,but different outcome

promotion has been in the bag for a long time now

it's all about winning the division

not worried in the slighest about the remainder of the season

all that starts next august

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here