Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doctor Who (May Contain A Spoiler)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
See, why couldn't we have had 36 episodes like that over the past three years instead of the absolute turds they served up instead. Fantastic episode, really enjoyed it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yep, enjoyed that and very much looking forward to the finale.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[yt]yAGjGsEK-cA[/yt]

The trailer for next week - interesting to see what looks like all three...OK two, yes I know there's three people but two of them are the same person...Time Lords standing together, as if they're facing the Cybermen together.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
[yt]yAGjGsEK-cA[/yt]

The trailer for next week - interesting to see what looks like all three...OK two, yes I know there's three people but two of them are the same person...Time Lords standing together, as if they're facing the Cybermen together.

And a multi-master story! Not had one of them before!

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
i still have a nagging feeling that, primarily because I dislike the way she plays the character, Michelle Gomez has got more to play, female Doctor and all that. I hope I'm wrong :(

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Will we get to see the regeneration of the Doctor tonight or will they leave it just as Capaldi lights up I wonder?

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Will we get to see the regeneration of the Doctor tonight or will they leave it just as Capaldi lights up I wonder?
I think he'll light up then have a hallucination for the Christmas special

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think he'll light up then have a hallucination for the Christmas special

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Found out that Capaldi, like Mrs May will limp on til Christmas. Saw an interview with Moffatt and he says that Chibnal gets to write the last minute of the Xmas special with the first look at the new Doctor.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I have a feeling that, even if we don't see it happen, this evening will see the announcement/reveal of the new Doctor.

I also think we'll see at least one Master regeneration (Simm to Gomez), possibly two if Gomez really is leaving.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have a feeling that, even if we don't see it happen, this evening will see the announcement/reveal of the new Doctor.

I also think we'll see at least one Master regeneration (Simm to Gomez), possibly two if Gomez really is leaving.

I rather hope that John Simm is back full time as The Master or, could it be ? as the new Doctor ? I have always like Simm as an actor and I always find him eminently watchable. All I do know for sure is the fact that the new Doctor is out there and I bet he's just itching to tell his /her mates that he has got the gig.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Found out that Capaldi, like Mrs May will limp on til Christmas. Saw an interview with Moffatt and he says that Chibnal gets to write the last minute of the Xmas special with the first look at the new Doctor.

Having only heard rumours, i'm actually looking forward to the christmas special.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I rather hope that John Simm is back full time as The Master or, could it be ? as the new Doctor ? I have always like Simm as an actor and I always find him eminently watchable. All I do know for sure is the fact that the new Doctor is out there and I bet he's just itching to tell his /her mates that he has got the gig.
I'd love it if John Simm was back permanently - I think he's a brilliant actor and certainly great in this part.

Confession time: I didn't twig that it was him under all that makeup last week until the scene with Gomez.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Can't help but think with all the stories that doctor #1 plays a part in the Christmas special that Gomez regenerates into Susan, the original doctor's granddaughter, with Simm taking all the evil part. Or something over complicated like that.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Can't help but think with all the stories that doctor #1 plays a part in the Christmas special that Gomez regenerates into Susan, with Simm taking all the evil part. Or something over complicated like that.

I think it will just be a hallucination.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd love it if John Simm was back permanently - I think he's a brilliant actor and certainly great in this part.

Confession time: I didn't twig that it was him under all that makeup last week until the scene with Gomez.

No shame there, I was well fooled too !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here