Please help support NSC by buying from Amazon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What about Shane Long as a forward option next year?

Members

2 Not allowed!
    Think we need to setup the usual transfer thread. It will get boring if someone starts a new thread every time they think of a player we should sign.

0 Not allowed!
    Any chance we can have one thread of random players who may or may not be good for us and we may or may not be interested in? We aren't even promoted yet. Can we just enjoy that for a while?
    Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

Unused substitute REMF 5.

Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion

Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by durrington gull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We definitely need another no.10 though - Baldock ok at Championship level but not Prem - no way
    How many people said that about Vardy!?

Minister of Information

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Megazone View Post
    He wasn't injured. Shane Long walked off the pitch when subbed. Once he got to the dugout, he stood still giving Puel a very long stare. You could see there was friction.

To be fair to Long, the manager did seem like he was trying to humiliate him.
    No, that's because the bench believed he had hamstring issues. Long didn't want to come off. Poor communication.
    I've lost my way. If anyone should find it, do return it quickly. I should imagine it quite rusty by now.

Members

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlies Shinpad View Post
    Jermaine Defoe would be a player I would be looking at
    He would work well with any combination of our current strikers including SB
    The papers are suggesting he will go to either West Ham or Bournemouth but the stumbling block is his 70k per week wages.