Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

7 Star sport bar at the Amex

Georgejack

Jul 5, 2011
Do you have to pay £12 for children to enter the 7 Star Sports bar does anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgejack

Jul 5, 2011
Yes £12 each for the 7 Star sports bar but not Dicks bar. Will need to find out what time Dicks Bar opens for tmrws match.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh I'd all but forgotten about that.

In just a few months time we'll find out what the masterplan is for that space.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Yes £12 each for the 7 Star sports bar but not Dicks bar. Will need to find out what time Dicks Bar opens for tmrws match.

Both open at 12

Georgejack

Jul 5, 2011
Do you know if they show Sky Sports football matches as my friend is a Bradford supporter and they are on sky against Sheffield Utd at 12:15pm then he's my guest at the Amex to show him a real club!!

Georgejack

Jul 5, 2011
Lol think will go somewhere in Brighton then thanks for letting me know.

Jul 7, 2003

Children are not allowed in Dicks Bar on match days.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dicks is shite. For some reason they've even seen fit to remove the sprinkling of tall chairs next to the tables now as well. Totally inadequate, as the queues outside testify, Too small, and crap anyway.

Its my one eternal disappointment with the Amex, not having a decent supporters bar. The Heineken Lounge is pretty good, its a shame they don't make THAT the supporters bar, and just use Dicks for storage or something.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dicks is shite. For some reason they've even seen fit to remove the sprinkling of tall chairs next to the tables now as well. Totally inadequate, as the queues outside testify, Too small, and crap anyway.

Its my one eternal disappointment with the Amex, not having a decent supporters bar. The Heineken Lounge is pretty good, its a shame they don't make THAT the supporters bar, and just use Dicks for storage or something.

It's the ethnic cleansing of all things dick knight from the club. It will soon be renamed " the barber bar"

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Once the hotel is built you will have a new watering hole. Hold your horses.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Oh I'd all but forgotten about that.

In just a few months time we'll find out what the masterplan is for that space.

Appreciate this isn't a popular view but I'm sure the club will be happy with how things have turned out. They've turfed out the kids having a cheap Coke and gained space for additional Corporate which will inevitably be needed next year. Let's face it, if the club weren't happy it would have quietly opened up for free again.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Barber out. Perry can go with him, as he's the Director of all infrastructure projects.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

Won't be QUEUES next season when they CHARGE to get in

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Won't be QUEUES next season when they CHARGE to get in

That wouldn't surprise me. I gave up drinking at the Amex a few years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here