Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Midfield four next season

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Assuming Stephens stays who would be our starting Midfield line up next season (assuming 4-4-2).

I'm not sure if our current midfield centre pairings could handle the pace/quality of the prem and feel one classy experienced ball winner will be needed to support Stephens or Kayal (guessing we could only afford £4-8M)

Added to that another pacy winger to help unlock defences.

So I see the line up something similar to the below, any comments?

Knockhaert - Stephens/Kayal - NEW Midfielder - March/NEW winger

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Aaron Mooy and Jota please.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Don't care about next season yet just enjoying this one
Fed up at work already with so called prem club supporters telling me what we've got to do to survive next season( if we go up )

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Will Hughes please

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I think some people are in for a shock if we get promoted, expecting us to get a fair few players from overseas. Buying top Championship players comes with a large cost.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Don't care about next season yet just enjoying this one
Fed up at work already with so called prem club supporters telling me what we've got to do to survive next season( if we go up )
Yes me too.

"You'll have to buy a whole new team won't you". "You need a proper goalscorer". Etc.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Yes me too.

"You'll have to buy a whole new team won't you". "You need a proper goalscorer". Etc.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

"You're going straight back down."

It does seem to be just the plastics though.

The real fans that actually go to games are a better bunch though.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Morning all! I'm in the 'let's just enjoy the next few weeks' club! But unfortunately you do sometimes think about next season! At a game yesterday and rumours obviously flying around like they always do! Bloom to honour Stephens request for a move, which is plausible, but the one that I felt was more bulls@£t was the return of Bridcutt! Please...No!!! Interesting times ahead but for now it's a happy Easter from me... Enjoy your eggs everyone, fried, poached, scrambled or chocolate! Tomorrow it's Party time( hopefully)!
UTA

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I don't care. Enjoying the next four games to their max, a great summer break then back to NSC for rumours of Messi, Cairney, Mooy, Moose, Michael Owen et al.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I think some people are in for a shock if we get promoted, expecting us to get a fair few players from overseas. Buying top Championship players comes with a large cost.

I agree, also the teams that do better, only make a few adjustments. We have a good squad and more importantly a togetherness. Just take one look a Akpom, doesn't look interested. I would hate to have half the squad made up with so called marquee players here just for the money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here