Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Sussex Flags for the promotion finale Pleeeeaaasssee!!!

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
I started a similar thread two and half years ago, http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...x-Flags-at-the-Amex-next-season-Pleeeeeaaaase!
I think flags are still available online for a similar price.

We're on the verge of becoming Sussex's first football club to play in England's top flight in 34 years! Next season we will be Sussex's representatives in the Premier League, under the world's spotlight and attention. We should let the whole world know we're proud Sussaxons!

Let's celebrate this massive achievement for Sussex as a whole by displaying the county's flag with pride in even greater numbers in the final promotion and championship push, to compliment the sea of Blue and White.

image.jpeg

This is as great as when Swansea City became the first Welsh side to play in the Premier League! Just as FC Barcelona are for Catalonia, this is Sussex's National Football Team!!!

image.png

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I love this idea! I am so proud to be from Sussex. Brighton is fairly unusual as a football team in that it is the sole (let's disregard Crawley as it's a little bit of Croydon encroaching upon our fair county) professional team and carries the hopes and best wishes of many football fans throughout the county.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex

I went to Wickes in Hailsham the other day, and bought some dowel for £3.95.
http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Light-Hardwood-Dowel-Moulding-15-x-15-x-2400mm/p/121227

Cut it in half and it makes 2 perfect size sticks. Needed a little sanding first to remove sharp edges. ;)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I love this idea! I am so proud to be from Sussex. Brighton is fairly unusual as a football team in that it is the sole (let's disregard Crawley as it's a little bit of Croydon encroaching upon our fair county) professional team and carries the hopes and best wishes of many football fans throughout the county.

Crawley is closer to Brighton and has probably as many Albion fans as Eastbourne. I am certainly a Sussex Boy and proud of it.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I started a similar thread two and half years ago, http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...x-Flags-at-the-Amex-next-season-Pleeeeeaaaase!
I think flags are still available online for a similar price.

We're on the verge of becoming Sussex's first football club to play in England's top flight in 34 years! Next season we will be Sussex's representatives in the Premier League, under the world's spotlight and attention. We should let the whole world know we're proud Sussaxons!

Let's celebrate this massive achievement for Sussex as a whole by displaying the county's flag with pride in even greater numbers in the final promotion and championship push, to compliment the sea of Blue and White.

View attachment 84133

This is as great as when Swansea City became the first Welsh side to play in the Premier League! Just as FC Barcelona are for Catalonia, this is Sussex's National Football Team!!!

View attachment 84134

should we not add a token seagull?

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
I know it's a lot to ask but any with the Albion crest on?

Alternatively you could buy the standard Sussex Flags on eBay and see if someone could print them on for you. I know fro experience that GR Teamwear in Burgess Hill is rather good at printing and very reasonably priced.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here