Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Sussex Flags for the promotion finale Pleeeeaaasssee!!!

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Often see green & white Devon flags at Plymouth Argyle. Or Cornish flags.

image.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thank you but you really didn't have to point that out, I know. I have lived in Sussex all my life.
I am a big fan of the Blue SUSSEX flag.

Edit - Post above mine explains

I know you know, but I like the red flag. I don't associate the Sussex badge with Brighton & Hove Albion who are blue and white stripes, not blue with yellow martlets. I make no apology for that.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
I know you know, but I like the red flag. I don't associate the Sussex badge with Brighton & Hove Albion who are blue and white stripes, not blue with yellow martlets. I make no apology for that.

The blue Sussex emblem is very reason why the Albion play in BLUE and white.

image.jpeg

"Sussex Blue and White"

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Brighton and Hove Albion, blue and white stripes, that'll do me thanks.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Would happily buy a Sussex flag but done in Albion colours. Blue background with white Martlets.

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Absolutely fantastic scenes yesterday!!! Complimented with quite a few extra Sussex Flags, I spotted,
3 in East Stand Lower
2 in South Stand
2 in West Stand Upper
and of course the usual fantastic number in the South West Corner.

Great stuff!

image.jpeg

Let's get a load more for the Championship party at Bristol City Game:clap::clap::albion2::albion: (and Norwich and Villa Away of course). Still plenty of time to obtain one or two or three!

Brighton & Hove Albion, quite literally flying the flag for Sussex in the Premier League!!!

:clap::clap::clap:

We're on our waaaaayyy, we're on our Way!!!

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Oh, I forgot, A massive well done to whoever the legend was who got to the centre of the mass pitch invasion with the Sussex flag! Well done that man!
image.jpeg

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
Best to order Sussex flags off of eBay, Amazon etc. by this weekend to make sure they get to you by next Saturday's Championship party!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here