Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hereford away Pics

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I used to see her at nearly every game for a number of seasons. Haven't seen her in years...

Nor Ferret.

Mmmmm.... odd. But to be fair, I haven't seen you for a while, either, matey. Hope all's well :kiss:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
30 of us waited for our coach outside the ground After the game and never see a sniff of them , got dropped of outside the ground before the game and it got a bit lively as we got off :D
regards
DR

We might have been on the same coach,did not stop in Yeovill on the way back did you?

Our coach did a stop off for various lads in the group,we went in the main square (i think) for a drink,somebody on our group saw (Albion) us on the television through the pub window,we all rushed the pub (in excitement of course) the looks on the doorman's faces-priceless,they still let us in though.

Another recollection of the match was looking over a wall that looked down into the street bellow (behind the double decker side stand),just before half time-All the talk was Cardiff,Westham and Pompey had come up,though who would side with who was unknown,not sure if they did,bu there seemed many people that did not get in at half time outside in that street.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
This is me receiving Stuart Tuck's shirt

IMG_0263.JPG

Jan 30, 2008
We might have been on the same coach,did not stop in Yeovill on the way back did you?

Our coach did a stop off for various lads in the group,we went in the main square (i think) for a drink,somebody on our group saw (Albion) us on the television through the pub window,we all rushed the pub (in excitement of course) the looks on the doorman's faces-priceless,they still let us in though.

Another recollection of the match was looking over a wall that looked down into the street bellow (behind the double decker side stand),just before half time-All the talk was Cardiff,Westham and Pompey had come up,though who would side with who was unknown,not sure if they did,bu there seemed many people that did not get in at half time outside in that street.
No mate we stopped off in Cheltenham ,driver was a diamond ,used to drive some of the Chelsea mob around to away games, see him alright for a few quid and he was good as gold ,Seagurn who posts on here knows all about it
regards
DR

veuve

Jun 27, 2015
Littlehampton are doing a reunion for the Bristol game,we had 50lads up there and most will be out to play,happy days.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I was very lucky to see this game as I had missed out on getting a ticket, so I put an advert in the Argus to buy one if anyone had a spare. All week I received telephone calls offering me tickets at prices I could not afford and then on the Friday before the game I received a call from a guy stating he had a spare due to his son not being able to make the match. When I think he was satisfied I was a true Albion fan, he offered me the ticket but added that I would have to trust him as he was already in Hereford staying at a hotel and that I would have to travel down and meet him at the hotel, but the ticket would be at face value. I must admit when driving down all that way, thinking was I being the victim of a hoax.
Thankfully I wasn't and will always be grateful to saafend_seagull's Dad who sold me the ticket, although I really did not enjoy the agony of the last 20 minutes and barely watched as I had my head in my hands, with just taking swift looks through my fingers from time to time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here