Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which club would you like to see rise now.

Attachments

• 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    665.7 KB · Views: 197

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Bradford Park Avenue could be giants

Their Hooligan Army was. He was six foot eight and as wide as a brick shithouse.

Agree. Until everything is restored to what the football league was when I was a kid there's a feeling of incompleteness about it. We need Workington, Barrow, Southport, Stockport, Bradford PA , Chester and Wrexham back in the league

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Stockport County.

If only to have a 'Colin Hawkins day' where everyone could wear a mask, sing his name for 90 minutes and remember his brilliant own goal by inviting him along when Stockport reach the Premier League as well.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I don't have much of an affiliation with any other club. Crawley back to League 1 would be nice for Sussex as we could send some players out on loan to a local club. My other footballing interests are Albion related players & managers, I've enjoyed looking into league 1 & 2 results this season to see how our loanees are doing and if they could be in a promotion battle

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I live near Coventry. The parellel between mid 90s Albion and ourselves is eerie. I hope they recover but with no assets and Wasps now owning the Ricoh it will get worse before it gets better.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I don't have much of an affiliation with any other club. Crawley back to League 1 would be nice for Sussex as we could send some players out on loan to a local club. My other footballing interests are Albion related players & managers, I've enjoyed looking into league 1 & 2 results this season to see how our loanees are doing and if they could be in a promotion battle

It's also good from a betting point of view. Following Doncaster and Bolton to win most weeks has won me a few pounds since October. Just having an opposition striker out injured can make a difference if the bookies haven't spotted it.

The Premier League is incredibly difficult to make a profit on.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
MK Dongs :moo:

D

Deleted member 2719

I lived in Leeds for 4 years and loved my time there and liked the people but I don't want them to go up under Gary Monk., Ernest.

I think he played a major part in the dismissal of Michael Laudrup and then stepped into his job. And some of his comments about Laudrup afterwards were at the very least ''disrespectful'' of Laudrup. Especially given what Laudrup had achieved in an illustrious playing career that Monk could never ever dream of emulating.

That surprises me, so it was just like Redknapp who stabbed Billy Bonds in the back a West Ham then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here