Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which club would you like to see rise now.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Plymouth (obviously) and Leyton Orient.
I love those small London clubs and that includes Brentford but not in a patronising way.
Orient are probably my favourite of all those clubs.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I want to see Leeds go up with us

I lived in Leeds for 4 years and loved my time there and liked the people but I don't want them to go up under Gary Monk., Ernest.

I think he played a major part in the dismissal of Michael Laudrup and then stepped into his job. And some of his comments about Laudrup afterwards were at the very least ''disrespectful'' of Laudrup. Especially given what Laudrup had achieved in an illustrious playing career that Monk could never ever dream of emulating.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bradford. Massive club. Or Plymouth. Actually Plymouth. With right investment they could stay in Premier.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Did enjoy the trip to Burton but don't see them as a sleeping giant. Got to be Orient then, really hope they get back in the league first attempt.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Green Army for me. I've always wondered how far they could go if they had the right set up and a bit of investment. The only decent sized club for miles around- they have to pay quite high wages to persuade players to move that far west, but their potential support is huge. Hopefully they'll be promoted on Monday.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Coventry. I know quite a few Cov fans and the club has been screwed over big time.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Charlton. I know they've had their years in the Premier league but they're being royally shat on in recent times. Plus their fans are generally a great bunch who saved their club like ours did.

And - if they established themselves as top dogs in South London there'd be fewer Palace fans over the coming generations.
All good points-especially the last one.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'd like to see Forest back, its been a long time and they belong there. Bristol City, years since they've been top flight, but they're the main team in one of our biggest cities, well-supported, they should have a go. And Preston, they've seen Blackburn, Burnley, Blackpool up there in recent years, indeed everyone from Wigan to Bolton in their part of the world, its their turn surely.
Not Forest for me (that's NOT Forest, not Notts Forest).

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Bristol Rovers, Plymouth Argyle, Notts County just because they're the oldest team in the football League, Coventry. Maybe even AFC Wimbledon to get their new stadium and continue their rise into the championship.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here