Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turning Points-

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
The Sheffield Wednesday game for me definitely . When a draw looked the best possible result if we were able to hang on to winning the game late on with 10 men. Don't know if my memory serves me right but think our next home games were Reading and Newcastle . If we had lost to MASSIVE , it would have made those games even more difficult

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Rotherham for me.

I'd been to Preston, Hudds and lost both. We needed a boost.

Oh, and why I can;t get a f**** Villa ticket :)

mreprice

Sep 12, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Murray @ Birmingham. Not just the result but the attitude. Continuing to go for the win when many would have been happy just to have equalised away from home. And there is a great TV angle of the moment when the ball goes in of the whole team just punching the air and celebrating like fans before they started sprinting after Murray. It's rare that players want it just as much as the fans do - and when they do, great things can happen.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Birmingham away was when I knew we were going up, the never say die attitude and will to win in an already superb team was the stuff of champions.

Brentford away was when a wobble was threatening to become a collapse, and the fight to get out of that with a point was huge. Lose that and it could have got interesting.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
For me it had to be the Brentford game.On the back of a spanking at Huddersfield.Getting a draw when we had already come back from 2.0 down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Certainly Burton beating Udders is up there

Jimmy Grimble

Birmingham, Fulham and QPR were all amazing wins, but Sheff Weds at home was THE moment without a doubt

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
That bleedin' spawny equaliser for Newcastle at home. Had we hung on to win that we'd be 10 points clear now and virtually champions.

Ifs buts maybes bugger.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I love that Dunk goal at Fulham. The way he carves through the Fulham midfield to lay off Knocky. The galumphing charge and tumble to the ground in front of the fans. The Brighton fan who ends up hugging the Fulham steward. Love it.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
The Burton winner at Huddersfield. That was the moment I thought this is actually going our way. Happy days!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here