Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Akpom - No Applause For Away Fans

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Akpom's behaviour at full time, along with CH's team selection at Lincoln, mean that this season will be filed under 'forgettable' in my Albion memory bank.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Indeed.
No surprise that in this highly sensitive, easily offended, precious little world we all now live in, football fans are offended by not being clapped by players. I don't expect to be clapped by any player. I don't deserve it. It would be hypercritical. I spend most games tearing players to pieces for the slightest mistake. Why should they then clap me? It makes no sense.

Maybe try supporting the team throughout the game and then you will appreciate them clapping us at the end. :shrug:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Wenger has lost it, Akpom should never be anywhere near the Arsenal side.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You think Wenger has lost it? Do you reckon ?

Winning the FA Cup is what has kept him in a job these last few years, so dropping Sanchez, Ozil and Lacazette is bizarre. Spurs were toiling against Wimbledon until Kane made it safe with a 3 minute brace.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Winning the FA Cup is what has kept him in a job these last few years, so dropping Sanchez, Ozil and Lacazette is bizarre. Spurs were toiling against Wimbledon until Kane made it safe with a 3 minute brace.

It was pointed put by Keown that Arsenal's best players have played far fewer games than normal, as they haven't started many of the Europa games, so they should have started today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here