Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who are the admins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1066gull

Just to let you know, I hope you get through whatever it is you're struggling with. I'm sure in the not so long future you'll look back and be proud you pulled through this and strengthened as a person. Hiding away is no answer. Maybe this is why you aren't able to delete your NSC account?

Either way, Keep going. Life is not about how hard you can punch, but how hard you can get punched and still keep going.

Good luck
I have personal data on this site that is cached to google and its making me really worried. I want to delete my account, why can't people accept that. Within six months all of it will be gone, please I have a right to be forgotten as a European citizen.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I have personal data on this site that is cached to google and its making me really worried. I want to delete my account, why can't people accept that. Within six months all of it will be gone, please I have a right to be forgotten as a European citizen.

What's the danger?

Are you worried about hackers?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I can delete your account now. Well, in a minute or so.

It won't change what Google has in their cache though. You need to attack that separately, and you'll most likely not succeed. If you (or someone else) posted data you didn't want shared, it's a wee bit late now to stop the whole world seeing it.

1066gull

I can delete your account now. Well, in a minute or so.

It won't change what Google has in their cache though. You need to attack that separately, and you'll most likely not succeed. If you (or someone else) posted data you didn't want shared, it's a wee bit late now to stop the whole world seeing it.

I've tried reporting it months and months ago and nobody responded me. Probably because nobody cares about me.
So this would be the easiest and quickest option for everyone involved.
I just want the posts attributed to this account deleted so in time they get removed from Google whenever the cache eventually refreshes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here