Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle v Leeds

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
so if I have my maths right ( been drinking all day ) we are 3 wins away from the title as it stands tonight so would be the bristol game ?

That would be incredible, in front of our own fans as well. I'd hate for it to go down to the last day, I wouldn't have any fingernails left!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I cheered as much as I cheered our goals, and I feel great!

Have to confess I went loopy at that Wood goal. Such a sweet moment!
I know it's not over yet but been saying all season this being grateful for 2nd place crumbs from Newcastle's table is a load of old bollox. Still game on.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Incredible day, Newcastle should have buried Leeds. Without Dwight Gayle they struggle. Surely, as predicted, we will go on and romp to the title now and last seasons nightmare will be a hazy bad memory.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Its a fix. It must be. The mighty Newcastle who should not even be in the championship anyway cannot be 4 points adrift at this stage of the season.

At least the media can report that they have taken another step towards promotion.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Its a fix. It must be. The mighty Newcastle who should not even be in the championship anyway cannot be 4 points adrift at this stage of the season.

At least the media can report that they have taken another step towards promotion.

its ok ,, at the end of the season all points get wiped and Newcastle get promoted as champions the rest go into a raffle draw for the other places

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are still under the radar though aren't we?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Screenshot_20170414-215751.png

Looking good :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here