Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"Only one step more and we get promoted to the [MENTION=34361]PremierLeague[/MENTION]! Well deserved @OfficialBHAFC!!Really happy for a lot of people!! Big congrats!"

Nice tweet from Oscar Garcia this evening.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
No and no but they were drinking larger which means they can't play again for at least 72 hours! They were absolutely lovely. Couldn't believe how 'like us' they were.
What? Pissed up you mean?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Scenes

3:02

4:00

4:43

Judging by the amount of camera phones on show expect numerous contributions from our lot of the match and after match celebrations in the concourse ..later tonight/tomorrow.

:rave::D

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
At the game itself, I was only stressed by our sloppy passing first 15 minutes and some avoidable corners given away throughout. On a stress scale, the whole event was low .... we went into the game in an amazing position. Hudd aren't going to win all their games.

Once we scored first, even more relaxed.

Perhaps it's more stressful to watch on TV/stream?

This is what I have just been thinking reading through the thread. It felt quite comfortable in the ground football-wise - although I don't think their set-up does much for away fan atmosphere, we're far too spread out.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Cheers - but prefer not to go on channels where I have to register. The word 'free' seems all to often to be misunderstood by sites on the internet!

The registration is not required. Just need to find the very small 'x's to delete the ads and eventually you get to the game. That being said I ended up watching on streamcommander.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Wolverhampton-Wanderers-v-Brighton-Hove-Albion-Sky-Bet-Championship-Molineux.jpg

Fantastic to see :thumbsup:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...es-brighton-anthony-knockaert-report-10228878

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here