NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]852578372194619392[/tweet]

[tweet]852578503262392323[/tweet]

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
My brother in law was on the military testing team for this bomb years back and they did all the monitoring far away in a bunker on one of the beaches.
The bunker was full of many egg heads, military boffins and technically minded geniuses. Apparently, according to him the first words said after the test were Holy F###.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I can see it now, we're just about to be crowned Champions and the nukes start flying.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was he eating a delicious chocolate cake at the time ?

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
From what I read, the USA have never stopped their military activity in Afghanistan....
Also I read ( admittedly Edward Snowden's Tweets so believe it or not as you wish) these bombs cost $300 million. The Tora Bora caves dug out at CIA finance when they were friends of the Mujahadeen.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Well this has come out of the blue .

No-one could have predicted that Trump would turn out to be a warmongering buffoon , if he became President.

Nobody cared when Obama was setting world records for dropping bombs. It was easy to predict however that the clowns who didn't care about Obama authorising mass bombings would crawl out of the woodwork when Trump dropped some.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Let's wait until all the facts are in before we jump on the bandwagon of slating Trump. If he has inflicted serious damage to ISIS maybe he has saved the lives of many. Who knows? Nobody on here as yet I would imagine.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
DT is going for it. Will NK be next on the hit list?

I don't think trump will be bombing North Korea just yet but, it could be said he has done a Kim Jong Un special by dropping the MOAB as a little hint about NK's nuclear capability.... what would the fallout ( Literaly!) be if it fell on his nuclear testing base ?

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nobody cared when Obama was setting world records for dropping bombs. It was easy to predict however that the clowns who didn't care about Obama authorising mass bombings would crawl out of the woodwork when Trump dropped some.

I saw that Assad on the telly earlier. Denying the gas attack. Why? It won't change the mind of POTUS. My guess is its a fair chjance it wasn't him.

WRT POTUS, its less about the bombs and more about the 'having a small idea of a plan' that is furrowing most brows. Right now its anybody's guess where Trump will bomb next. My money is on Jerusalem, on the grounds of 'why the feck not?'

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
3 different countries in the space of a week!

Happy Easter all... Glad to see the west representing and respecting those Christian values we like to harp on about!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The world's a lot safer place when POTUS is driving down the 6th fairway.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Can't understand why people are wetting themselves about the deployment of a World War 2 type of bomb similar to the Grand Slam which the RAF dropped 42 times in 1945.

I just hope it did its intended job which sadly as it was delivered by the Septics is not a certainty!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
This is the first time a MOAB has been used in the battlefield, according to the US officials. This munition was developed during the Iraq War.

Typical of the yanks to call it a battlefield, the war finished in 2014.
Probably aiming for that airfield in Syria!

Given the tv interview that Trump gave where he us talking about the wonderful chocolate pudding then says he was given the information that the missles had been launched towards Iraq before being corrected by the interviewer the bomb could have been meant for anywhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here