Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump Bombs Afghanistan

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
US drops largest non-nuclear bomb in Afghanistan

Washington (CNN) - The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.
A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.

The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.

The bomb was dropped by an MC-130 aircraft, operated by Air Force Special Operations Command, according to the military sources.
They said the target was ISIS tunnels and personnel in the Achin district of the Nangarhar province.
The military is currently assessing the damage. Gen. John Nicholson, commander of US forces in Afghanistan, signed off on the use of the bomb, according to the sources.
This is the first time a MOAB has been used in the battlefield, according to the US officials. This munition was developed during the Iraq War.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/13/p...wCNN041317n/a0446PMVODtopLink&linkId=36487260

Not registered on the Real Time Seismicity

http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Trump bombs Amex Stadium as Brighton lead Bristol City 4-0

presumed 30,000 lost souls. South East condemn the attack

Trump media team responds. ''They were about to win the EFL and the expense of Newcastle United'' A full house of 60,000 people at St James' Park came out in support of Mr Trump claiming ''There are 60,000 of us and we are more likely to vote without really caring about anyone but ourselves. The people of Brighton care too much about minority groups and others , other than themselves. This is a dog eat dog world and we truly thank Mr Trump for his timely intervention. They would have won the league if he hadn't stepped in and we couldn't have allowed that to happen''.

The next question the world is asking is................. As Trump seems to be upping the ''Anti'' Who's next ? Is Trump a Chelsea or Spurs fan ?

Donald Trump - You are a ****ing ****......................................... Would you bomb your son or daughter. People ****ing bleed blood, they feel pain. This is not a ****ing TV show like ''The Apprentice'' These are human beings. You are not a bloke reading newspapers and forming opinions .

I have been away for a few days and I knew he was dangerous but that ******* makes Genghis Kahn look like Mary Poppins

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
And as a PS - He is ****ing NUTZ...................................How long can this go on ? I was laughing at him. Now he almost makes me cry

Siney

Jan 22, 2008
Trump bombs Amex Stadium as Brighton lead Bristol City 4-0

presumed 30,000 lost souls. South East condemn the attack

Trump media team responds. ''They were about to win the EFL and the expense of Newcastle United'' A full house of 60,000 people at St James' Park came out in support of Mr Trump claiming ''There are 60,000 of us and we are more likely to vote without really caring about anyone but ourselves. The people of Brighton care too much about minority groups and others , other than themselves. This is a dog eat dog world and we truly thank Mr Trump for his timely intervention. They would have won the league if he hadn't stepped in and we couldn't have allowed that to happen''.

The next question the world is asking is................. As Trump seems to be upping the ''Anti'' Who's next ? Is Trump a Chelsea or Spurs fan ?

Donald Trump - You are a ****ing ****......................................... Would you bomb your son or daughter. People ****ing bleed blood, they feel pain. This is not a ****ing TV show like ''The Apprentice'' These are human beings. You are not a bloke reading newspapers and forming opinions .

I have been away for a few days and I knew he was dangerous but that ******* makes Genghis Kahn look like Mary Poppins

tenor.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here