Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

if we lose at Wolves...

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
would be happy with a draw

Dont be happy with a draw. We are 99.9% likely to go up this season becuase we have already won 2 more games than last season's total wins with 5 games to go, not because we have been happy with draws. There might come a point when a draw seals the deal, then fair enough, but not until.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Lose at Wolves, Huddersfield WIN, Wigan draw, Huddersfield WIN, Lose at Norwich, Huddersfield WIN, Huddersfield WIN game in hand and they have caught up to be a POINT behind us with TWO games to play.

Oh ENREST !

Yes, in theory those results COULD happen - but in reality they WON'T
Don't forget the Udders game in hand is against Wolves too ....

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
if we lose at Wolves...we're all but relegated.

Or at least that's what it'll seem like reading NSC.

AK's gonna want to put on a show tomorrow.
Fingers crossed it'll be positive, but after his last performance I might have a couple of quid on him getting sent off.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I am worried about the huge level of expectation that we are already up.

If the worst nightmare happens and we don't go up automatically we will be :
A) Classed as the biggest bottlers in football
B) A laughing stock from all the trolls coming on NSC.

(I don't believe this will happen but will not be comfortable until /unless it's mathematically certain :thumbsup::thumbsup:)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Wolves should be a good spirited game, they have only lost 1 in 7, the others were 5 wins and a draw.

They have a good group of fans and they were the first opposition to join in the first full and continuous Mexican wave at the Amex, like good sports, when they had already been relegated.

theboybilly

(I don't believe this will happen but will not be comfortable until /unless it's mathematically certain :thumbsup::thumbsup:)

I agree - can't we at least wait until Monday?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
A friend of mine at the Bristol City game last weekend said that Wolves already had their beach towels out. When was the last time we lost at Molyneux?

We haven't lost at Wolves since 2006, 3 draws since then, but we haven't won there since 1991 either.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm secretly and selfishly "hoping" we don't get promoted on Monday. I've just been put on a 7 day course of Metronidazole and have been told in no uncertain terms to avoid alcohol. Great timing :facepalm:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

The issue here, in my opinion, is about belief. I am 100% sure we'll be promoted, very possibly, as champions. IF that doesn't happen I can still bat it back to the trolls as I'm believing in my team. Anyone can wait until it's fact and say "I knew we'd do it". Brighton are up and we're ****ing brilliant!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Not too sure that the expectation that we are already up really affects A or B? :shrug:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Lose at Wolves, Huddersfield WIN, Wigan draw, Huddersfield WIN, Lose at Norwich, Huddersfield WIN, Huddersfield WIN game in hand and they have caught up to be a POINT behind us with TWO games to play.
Huddersfield won't beat a Derby side in the last chance saloon throwing the kitchen sink at them to reach the playoffs :rock:

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Uddersfield last 4 games.
W1 L3 scored 3 all in one match conceded 7.
Not the form that suggests they will win their next 6 matches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Huddersfield will GIVE US a top two place even if we lose Friday. They will not win all 6 of their remaining games and we will easily win two more. I am more than happy to express concern on here but this is now a matter of when, not if. That is a GUARAN-DAMN-TEE.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here