Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seb Pocognoli.... video v QPR

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
The best!!!!! Will never forget that night,added bonus was the QPR fan getting carried out by the Stewart's for losing the plot ������

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The best!!!!! Will never forget that night,added bonus was the QPR fan getting carried out by the Stewart's for losing the plot ������

Does anyone remember that rather large rotund chap (QPR fan), who used to sit to the left of the away fans, he was quite amusing, and he had that stupid sombrero type hat :)
I'm talking of previous QPR away fixtures!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Big day for me that.

I had laser eye surgery THAT very morning in Southampton. Rocked up to see family in London and just died on their spare bed for a few hours. Then somehow managed to get myself up and go to the game. So happy I didn’t miss it, despite the fact I couldn’t open my eyes for more than a few seconds at a time :lolol:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hanging up his boots, always remembered for that goal alone

17 années à faire de mon rêve d’enfant ma réalité, je sens que c’est le moment d’arrêter .
Ce n’est jamais simple de fermer un si long chapitre mais ma tête et mon corps me disent qu’il est temps. Mon cœur est lui reconnaissant pour tout.

17 years of making my childhood dream come true, I feel like it's time to stop.
It's never easy to close such a long chapter, but my head and body tell me it's time. My heart is grateful to him for everything.

https://twitter.com/SPocognoli15/status/1385177374929657856

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If you work it back, I believe I'm right in saying that as it turned out that his goal secured us promotion as the points we had after that game were never topped by anyone bar Newcastle.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I was pretty shocked when it went in.

gawk.jpeg

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
What a ****ing strike. Always liked Pocognoli (was immense in Football Manager too).

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Hanging up his boots, always remembered for that goal alone

17 années à faire de mon rêve d’enfant ma réalité, je sens que c’est le moment d’arrêter .
Ce n’est jamais simple de fermer un si long chapitre mais ma tête et mon corps me disent qu’il est temps. Mon cœur est lui reconnaissant pour tout.

17 years of making my childhood dream come true, I feel like it's time to stop.
It's never easy to close such a long chapter, but my head and body tell me it's time. My heart is grateful to him for everything.

https://twitter.com/SPocognoli15/status/1385177374929657856

I would argue his cross for AK to score against Massive in THAT game was just as good. I was right behind the trajectory of the ball and it was a thing of pure beauty.

He didn't play much - but was an absolute legend when he did.

Thanks SP....

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here