Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep Off!

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Understand the need for a statement like this but lacks a little credibility.

We have some of the best ground staff in the land. Do you see the Cheltenham, Ascot, Goodwood ground staff bemoaning their lot after an extended festival?

The Stadium lends itself to the players appearing on the middle balcony to the acclaim of the massed ranks.

And Paul, you have earned great respect since coming here, learning from mistakes, modifying approaches and yes, educating many of us about what it takes to run a football club.

But we the supporters aint arf earnt this mate. Common sense all round and aint nobody gonna dig up the pitch..

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
ddd.jpg

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
And the answer is OBVIOUS !

Thank you for your reply however my question related to whether or not there was any potential downside to a pitch invasion which you clearly OBVIOUSLY didn't answer.

From a practical point of view perhaps post 69 provides the answer though, of course, I am fully aware of what is likely to happen on the 'day' !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
No chance the invasion will be stopped if either of the home games are the one that confirms promotion. Hope it's done and dusted by the Bristol game so the players get the chance to do their thing. Personally hoping it happens on Friday and I can run on at Wolves - don't mind a ban from there :lol::lol::lol::lol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Heard that one before.....

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
I've had a stinker... got 2 tickets in the North for Bristol City as I figured I'd have more chance of being in the thick of the pitch invasion action from there than I would from my East Upper season ticket seat... never factored in that we might have it done by the Wigan game.

If it is Bristol City I'll be leading the charge, I'll keep you guys posted about any banning order as and when I receive it.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
But bristol city is our last home game. That's my point. You said a lap of honour no matter what after Wigan

Incidentally after attending the Goldstone since 87 I'm well aware of the annual lap of honour after the last home game

I suspect BeHereNow is more JustTurnedUp

More than welcome, but a little green behind the ears.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I've had a stinker... got 2 tickets in the North for Bristol City as I figured I'd have more chance of being in the thick of the pitch invasion action from there than I would from my East Upper season ticket seat... never factored in that we might have it done by the Wigan game.

If it is Bristol City I'll be leading the charge, I'll keep you guys posted about any banning order as and when I receive it.

There's 2 pitch side seats in W1H currently available on the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well, I stayed. I had no doubt they were empty threats. Was it really 25 minutes?

Yes. and a lot of the crowd had gone home. Having said that, the team did a lap of honour with the cup a few weeks later.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Ha!

Knowing Sarah as we both did, you know full well, that she would have been stood at her seat, next to Liz, tutting at you for doing so!

Yes but that's the point 😃 I'm going on not only because she's not here, but because I know, as much as we all miss her, she would have tutted at me.

I hoping to have Liz on my shoulders in the centre circle. 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here