Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] August 12th / holidays

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Up in Edinburgh for the fringe from 7th - 11th so timing is great. In Tenerife for the first week in Sept, so fingers crossed for an away game that week.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Had a phone call a couple of weeks ago from a good friend who told me he was 'getting married in August'...

When I asked, the 5th he replied.

Result!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I booked a holiday last January to go away during the international break leaving on Sunday after a possible game and returning a week Friday. We will not miss a game whenever or wherever.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Nope. I'm getting married in August, and not only have I planned it for a Thursday, thus making a clash with a game extremely unlikely in the first place, but it's also international break week, thus ensuring with 100% certainty that neither I, nor any Albion-supporting guests, will miss out.

Absolutely deliberate on my part :lol:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Booked a holiday in Northern Spain travelling on the 12th (ferry from Plymouth) for 2 weeks. Probably miss 2 home games.

Hammer15

Apr 20, 2016
Montclair, NJ
With typical timing, it will look like I'm moving out of the country semi-permanently in late July or early August, just in time for the start of Albion's great adventure. So yes.

That's why I wouldn't miss the Bristol City game for the world.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Oh FFS. I thought I was being all clever by booking my holiday in late July for this exact reason. We get back to Gatwick on August 12th at 4pm!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHH. *Prays for an away 1st game*
When is Pride this year?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Nope. I'm getting married in August, and not only have I planned it for a Thursday, thus making a clash with a game extremely unlikely in the first place, but it's also international break week, thus ensuring with 100% certainty that neither I, nor any Albion-supporting guests, will miss out.

But what if Sussex are in the T20 quarter finals? :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here