Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHAFC - We're On Our Way! {Video}

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Top video that is. Tells a brilliant story of what is turning out to be an amazing season. There was a post the other day about savouring what we have this year before we worry about the next and that video no matter what happens over the final 5 games makes me remember what a special season it's been

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Top video that is. Tells a brilliant story of what is turning out to be an amazing season. There was a post the other day about savouring what we have this year before we worry about the next and that video no matter what happens over the final 5 games makes me remember what a special season it's been

As hard as the end of last season was to take, the retrospective beginning to the video makes it even more emotional - great effort.

ChazzyBHA

Dec 27, 2011
You ever thought of doing this professionally [MENTION=22888]ChazzyBHA[/MENTION] ?

That's every bit as good as the montage's you see put together on Sky, you've got a real flair for it. Superb work chap :clap2:

That would be the dream job I guess! I'm currently studying Media & Video Production at University, so who knows! Just an enjoyable hobby at the moment :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That would be the dream job I guess! I'm currently studying Media & Video Production at University, so who knows! Just an enjoyable hobby at the moment :)

Well you're certainly building up a nice little portfolio of work. Best of luck fella :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here