Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Explosion reported near Dortmund team bus at their hotel

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
"German police have said they working on the assumption "serious explosive devices" were used in the attack on the Dortmund team bus."

"Spiegel magazine is reporting that German security sources believe it was a targetted attack on the team bus. The explosives were probably hidden in a hedge by the side of the road."

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I hope the game goes ahead tomorrow, I've got a 1-1 bet on it!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I hope the game goes ahead tomorrow, I've got a 1-1 bet on it!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

I had bets on this match. Even though they should still be valid will Marc Bartra add to Dortmund's lengthy injury list?

What a bloody shambles. I feel sorry for all the fans that won't be able to go tomorrow and there will be hundreds that miss out now.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dortmund showing class by setting up #bedforfans or something like that to get supporters to house the Monaco fans forces to stay over night.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Terrifying! Thank god the glass was toughened. Best wishes to the lad injured and hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Where Germany and attacks are concerned, sadly, and I mean sadly, it shows the open door policy their Government adopted. To their credit, they let in many desperate people, to their detriment, they let in many unknown forces.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
that's the thanks you get for letting any old tom dick or harry saunter into your country ???
regards
DR

Where Germany and attacks are concerned, sadly, and I mean sadly, it shows the open door policy their Government adopted. To their credit, they let in many desperate people, to their detriment, they let in many unknown forces.

Pair of cocks.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, not fireworks, Islamic extremists apparently

Who says this?
Ive seen that they are probing an Islamic link, and also an anti fascist group who claim the attack due to Dortmunds tolerance of right wing and racist fans etc, also a right wing group, who have previously made death threats to the manager. Not seen anything definitive from them yet regarding any account.

Last edited:

LA1972

May 20, 2009
West Sussex
Who says this?
Ive seen that they are probing an Islamic link, and also an anti fascist group who claim the attack due to Dortmunds tolerance of right wing and racist fans etc, also a right wing group, who have previously made death threats to the manager. Not seen anything definitive from them yet regarding any account.

Apparently a note was found near the site of the explosions that cites the Berlin Xmas markets and military operations in Syria. BBC news

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here